Executive Order by your Honor 3D, A motion has passed concerning SM

I can only do mass groans every few days. My stupidity intake reaches a critical level whenever I take Southern Prole of the IA.

I think the person who is "butt-hurt" is the individual who contributed these posts to the board:

I just gave you something to hate me for: 2 groans for every one you give me. :fu:

Now up to 4 to 1. :)

Also, take the time to read this post, in which WM explains that SM was butt-hurt and began furiously negging him:

I'm personally going with the 20:1 ratio you assigned me, which realistically means I'll just groan every post of yours I see from now on. Which is great, because groaning matters so little to me, but seems to reduce you to tears.

Remember, this all started because WM dared to out SM in the thread "I think SM is mad at me"

The fact is, you couldn't handle a little challenge, so called upon your buddies to rescue you. You've even gone so far as to make disgusting sexual insults at women here who agree with my conservative opinions. Your level of maturity suggests that you are 13 or 14, not 24.

The fact is, you couldn't handle a little challenge, so called upon your buddies to rescue you. You've even gone so far as to make disgusting sexual insults at women here who agree with my conservative opinions. Your level of maturity suggests that you are 13 or 14, not 24.

1) I'm a military guy. Usually, I attack problems as a team member... :dunno:

2) You are the LAST person on this site who should be asking for cleaner discourse, seeing as how you have said some highly disgusting and classless things to Sol and countless others.

3) You're too stupid to be a conservative.

4) I've never claimed to be mature, nor do I consider it to be relevant to producing effective posts. The sad thing is, you are much older than me, and far more petty, childish, and impulsive. You just don't say "dude," "wazzup" and "your mom."

1) I'm a military guy. Usually, I attack problems as a team member... :dunno:

2) You are the LAST person on this site who should be asking for cleaner discourse, seeing as how you have said some highly disgusting and classless things to Sol and countless others.

3) You're too stupid to be a conservative.

4) I've never claimed to be mature, nor do I consider it to be relevant to producing effective posts. The sad thing is, you are much older than me, and far more petty, childish, and impulsive. You just don't say "dude," "wazzup" and "your mom."

1. No you're a pussy. I'm an army of one.
2. Solitary is a serial liar, and as far as we know, male. Whatever I may have said to that POS has nothing to do with your sexually based attacks on females here because of your hatred for me as a social conservative.
3. Your ad hominem argument is without merit.
4. See item 4.

1. No you're a pussy. I'm an army of one.
2. Solitary is a serial liar, and as far as we know, male. Whatever I may have said to that POS has nothing to do with your sexually based attacks on females here because of your hatred for me as a social conservative.
3. Your ad hominem argument is without merit.
4. See item 4.

1. An army of one clicking on an icon? Yeah, that will keep us all trembling in fear.

2. A serial liar? LMAO! Coming from you that is too funny. Your standards of decency are so transparent as to be even funnier. That you would berate him for posting indecent words at females when those same females have posted some of the most vile, indecent, and disgusting things on this board is laughable. You want to sound as though you are chivalrous, but you verbally attack and lie about numerous females.

3. I can't say you are too stupid to be conservative. But I can say your conservatism is hypocritical as hell.

4. 3D pegged you here too.

For the record, the old attitude of treating women as dainty flowers and claiming to defend their "honor," while at the same time behaving like an ass toward men is a double standard that falls under the category of sexism. Especially when you have no honor to begin with.

For the record, the old attitude of treating women as dainty flowers and claiming to defend their "honor," while at the same time behaving like an ass toward men is a double standard that falls under the category of sexism. Especially when you have no honor to begin with.

That's an example of the good ol' Southern Charm, frankly I don't give a damn.

It's not sexism to treat women with respect. No wonder your right hand has blisters.

I'm refraining from negging this post, because I have to at least respect SM for knowing what he wants in this regard. If I'm going to give Dr. House a pass, then I have to give SM a pass. That said, I still think House is going to become a reformed man by the end of the series...

A good chunk of them were in the homosexual dragging thread, of which I pretty much read all of, so technically I did read most of the posts. Plus, your kindergarten writing style is not that difficult to follow...

Back