Executive Order by your Honor 3D, A motion has passed concerning SM

You're wimping out on me, man. Or should I say "boy"? Get to work...

Welcome, Damn Yankee.
You Have 1,125 Unread Posts
You last visited: Today at 12:45 PM
You have 21 New thanks/groans.

A good chunk of them were in the homosexual dragging thread, of which I pretty much read all of, so technically I did read most of the posts. Plus, your kindergarten writing style is not that difficult to follow...

Why can't you just admit it? You hate social conservatism, yet you've never been able to keep up with me in debate. That riles you to no end. :)

Why can't you just admit it? You hate social conservatism, yet you've never been able to keep up with me in debate. That riles you to no end. :)

I was raised by social conservatives. I oppose gay marriage (although I support abolishing civil marriage and universal civil unions), I do personally believe homosexuality is immoral, etc. One thing I'll say is, I've never heard my father speak hatefully about gays the way you do. He doesn't try and get liberals riled up or any of that stuff. What separates him from many social conservatives such as you, is that he shares my contempt for Jefferson and Jackson, and is a hardcore fan of Hamilton. Apparently he can't stand hipocrites, either...

BTW, I don't think very many posters on this site are capable of losing a debate with you...

Then why did you do so, and wish for an algorithm that would do it for you? :)

Voltaire mentioned something about a code, but I don't think he wanted to waste time writing one. The mass groans were mostly because you were mass groaning everyone. But you seem to have stopped now...

I was raised by social conservatives. I oppose gay marriage (although I support abolishing civil marriage and universal civil unions), I do personally believe homosexuality is immoral, etc. One thing I'll say is, I've never heard my father speak hatefully about gays the way you do. He doesn't try and get liberals riled up or any of that stuff. What separates him from many social conservatives such as you, is that he shares my contempt for Jefferson and Jackson, and is a hardcore fan of Hamilton. Apparently he can't stand hipocrites, either...

BTW, I don't think very many posters on this site are capable of losing a debate with you...

When have I ever spoke hatefully of gays? Especially in light of the benchmark of those who I antagonize the most, using "gay" as an insult. :)

Voltaire mentioned something about a code, but I don't think he wanted to waste time writing one. The mass groans were mostly because you were mass groaning everyone. But you seem to have stopped now...
Stop lying. I was mass groaning those who were mass groaning me. That's not "everyone".

When have I ever spoke hatefully of gays? Especially in light of the benchmark of those who I antagonize the most, using "gay" as an insult. :)

Gay is a common insult for younger people to use. I use it all the time. While its politically incorrect to do so, I don't give a fuck, and will continue to use it as an insult. Since I'm not some faggot leftist, there's no hypocracy on my end. BTW, you're gay.

SM, for someone who is so fond of crying about strawman arguments, you sure were quick to call that strawman a pwnage.

Not surprising. But kinda sad that you spent time searching and that was the best you could come up with.

Gay is a common insult for younger people to use. I use it all the time. While its politically incorrect to do so, I don't give a fuck, and will continue to use it as an insult. Since I'm not some faggot leftist, there's no hypocracy on my end. BTW, you're gay.

epic post. super epic.

Back