Executive Order by your Honor 3D, A motion has passed concerning SM

you guys (or was it just you when you found out i was mid 30's) already said i was too old...mid thirties is like methuselah to you youngins....i have no fear of groans, and obviously DY doesn't either...you guys are actually turning him into a groan hero

Actually, the reason we have committed to this war is precisely because we know Damn Southerner is one of the few members of this site who cares a great deal about thanks/groans. Its part of his faux Southern "honor" persona.

Actually, the reason we have committed to this war is precisely because we know Damn Southerner is one of the few members of this site who cares a great deal about thanks/groans. Its part of his faux Southern "honor" persona.

lol, don't be silly....we all know it's nothing more than jealousy....

Of the dumbest poster on this board? Seriously, I want to know how the hell DS grew up in New England without aquiring a shred of intelligence or culture.

Of the dumbest poster on this board? Seriously, I want to know how the hell DS grew up in New England without aquiring a shred of intelligence or culture.

how could he be the dumbest poster on this board when apparently posters on this board have taken the time to give him over 2000 groans....

how could he be the dumbest poster on this board when apparently posters on this board have taken the time to give him over 2000 groans....

Its entertaining, which is the primary purpose of this board for many of us. He claims I started a war. All I know is that I pointed out on the thread WM created titled "I Don't Think SM Likes Me" that I hated SM, and he groaned me. When I groaned him back, he told me he was going to hit me with a 3-1 ratio of groans. So I took our case to the Holy Trinity and we passed a war resolution. It makes sense because this will hurt his ego a lot more than it will waste our time.

It's not wise to announce a retributive policy when you have no real ability to enforce it. When you are in a position of weakness against an unstoppable power like the trinity, it is best just to grovel and ask for scraps. Make yourself useful to us, so that we don't feel the need to destroy instead of walk around you when you're in our way.

This is, in fact, how most Christians act in relation to God.

LOLOLOLOL, only 2/5 of the five-party trinity is Christian, so I can say this.

Back