Executive Order by your Honor 3D, A motion has passed concerning SM

why is mott so literal about a fictitious group name on a message board?

my name is really Yurt mott......i swear!!!!

oh....and they really are HOLY! and have always been three!

its like the law firm, dew, wi, chitim & hou....they have many members but, no one at the firm has those exact last names

:D
Beefy.....that is the most horrible and insulting thing anyone has ever said to me. It would be like me calling you Dixie. I insist upon an apology.

What you said was worse than calling me Hitler. Worse than calling me pond scum, worse then calling me a faggot, worse then calling me just about anything I can think off. What have I ever done or said to you to deserve such a wrong as this?

image.php

A GROAN ON SIGHT order has gone out to all members of the Holy Trinity.

For those that wish to remain as associates of HT, it must also be strictly adhered to.

Wherein;

All posts by SM are to be groaned, without hestitation, and without regards to content.

- The holy trinity
Grind, WM, Capt, 3D, Voltaire

You should add Ditzie to your trinity.... he has the same problems with basic math skills.

I refuse to recognize a quartet as a Holy Trinity. Before we can follow you, you must kill one of your members so that you have a true Trinity. I would suggest Skidmark. You're education is to expensive, Capt. Billy has paid his dues, Volt is to productive and that leaves Skidmark who's only redeeming virtue is.........well it's.......uhmmmm....ok he has none, so that should make the choice easier.

Once again, the fine educational system in Ohio is displayed.

What a dumbass. Are you related to ditzie? That is the first five member quartet I have seen. Imagine... you subtract one from five and you get a trinity?

why is mott so literal about a fictitious group name on a message board?

my name is really Yurt mott......i swear!!!!

oh....and they really are HOLY! and have always been three!

its like the law firm, dew, wi, chitim & hou....they have many members but, no one at the firm has those exact last names

:D

It is Dewey, Cheatum & Howe you ignorant lawyer.

hey retards,

we know an actual trinity is 3 parts.

That's the joke idiots

Signed,

The holy trinity
Grind Wm, Billy, 3d, Voltaire

hey retards,

we know an actual trinity is 3 parts.

That's the joke idiots

Signed,

The holy trinity
Grind Wm, Billy, 3d, Voltaire

Hey retard,

I assumed you actually knew, but saw an opportunity to slam ditzie and link you to ditzie all in one fell swoop. I had the shot. I took it. One shot, five kills... because I am that good.

Hey retard,

I assumed you actually knew, but saw an opportunity to slam ditzie and link you to ditzie all in one fell swoop. I had the shot. I took it. One shot, five kills... because I am that good.
Actually, it was one shot with 5 misses.

Because you are that old.

The purpose of this thread is to deliver more humiliation to Damn Southerner. Not to Dixie, or Mott, or SF, or anyone else, but to fatherfucking Damn Southerner. Thank you.

Beefy.....that is the most horrible and insulting thing anyone has ever said to me. It would be like me calling you Dixie. I insist upon an apology.

What you said was worse than calling me Hitler. Worse than calling me pond scum, worse then calling me a faggot, worse then calling me just about anything I can think off. What have I ever done or said to you to deserve such a wrong as this?

were you drunk when you made this post? first you call me beefy...then you said i greatly insulted you...what was so insulting? that you take things literally? thats the only thing i said and you find that worse than calling you hitler?

sober up poncho

that version is so old your grandma forgot it...get with the times

Admit it... that isn't why you changed it. You just needed as many of the names broken down to single syllables as possible so that you would at least have a one in a million chance of actually pronouncing them correctly.

Back