Fact Check: Posts Claim Contents of ‘Ashley Biden’s Diary’ Have Been Verified. Here are the Facts

An often cited page from that "leaked diary," which chronicled its author's addiction recovery in intimate detail, makes reference to sexual trauma and poses questions in search of an explanation for being "hyper-sexualized @ a young age." Along with mentions of not liking to visit a certain family's house, "being sexualized" with a female friend, and "having sex with friends @ a young age," the author noted taking "showers with my dad (probably not appropriate)."

On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True"

the author noted taking "showers with my dad (probably not appropriate)."

View attachment 27613
It's funny how you didn't circle the most important statement.
"I can't remember specifics."

Shouldn't this thread be titled - Earl probably had sex with hundreds of men!!

AND THE LEFT LIED ABOUT TRUMP RAPING SOMEONE

Finger up the pussy is not sex
I suggest you tell your daughters, nieces, wife and any other women in your life that you are OK if a man pushes them against the wall, pulls down their pants and pushes his fingers inside them against their will because they weren't raped since it isn't sex.

The will promptly tell you to go fuck yourself.

I suggest you tell your daughters, nieces, wife and any other women in your life that you are OK if a man pushes them against the wall, pulls down their pants and pushes his fingers inside them against their will because they weren't raped since it isn't sex.

I suggest you tell your daughters friends, nieces, wife and any other women in your life that you are OK Biden getting naked and taking in the daughters words inappropriate showers with her at age 13

Last edited:
I suggest you tell your daughters friends, nieces, wife and any other women in your life that you are OK Biden getting naked and taking in the daughters words inappropriate showers with her at age 13
Where does it say she was 13?

Making shit up doesn't make it true.
You don't know what age she was.
You don't even know if she was naked or he was. Was it showering at the beach after swimming?

We can assume they were likely both naked but we can't assume any age because the thing she talks about likely range in age from 6 to 20. She wasn't showing her underpants to the boys at the age of 13.

"Reade said that in 1993, Biden forced an unwanted sexual encounter on her. She said Biden pushed her against a wall on the Capitol grounds, kissed her, and then digitally penetrated her — all against her will."

Maybe u should tell your daughters, nieces, wife and any other women in your life...why u believe one woman and not the other

"Reade said that in 1993, Biden forced an unwanted sexual encounter on her. She said Biden pushed her against a wall on the Capitol grounds, kissed her, and then digitally penetrated her — all against her will."

Maybe u should tell your daughters, nieces, wife and any other women in your life...why u believe one woman and not the other

Yeah. and that still isn't as bad as Trump who raped a woman in Bergdorfs and according to an affidavit had sex with 2 minors. Of course that isn't counting the 20 other women that have said Trump imposed himself on them in some fashion. I guess if we should believe them all then Trump is 20 times worse than Biden.

Of course that still doesn't explain how taking a shower is the same thing as sex. I am still waiting for that explanation from anyone on the right. Did Earl have sex with all those men in his gym class as he seems to think happens when you take a shower with someone.

ivanka-donald-trump-014.jpg

0x0.jpgformat=jpg&height=1200&width=400&fit=bounds

0bc8a39862ec7800d09ad64f8f013a77

108be9e2-0e31-413c-bf3f-656afb42c366_b70e8aef.jpg
Notice they're not in the shower together, unlike Super Creep Biden and his poor daughter.

Yeah. and that still isn't as bad as Trump who raped a woman in Bergdorfs and according to an affidavit had sex with 2 minors. Of course that isn't counting the 20 other women that have said Trump imposed himself on them in some fashion. I guess if we should believe them all then Trump is 20 times worse than Biden.

Of course that still doesn't explain how taking a shower is the same thing as sex. I am still waiting for that explanation from anyone on the right. Did Earl have sex with all those men in his gym class as he seems to think happens when you take a shower with someone.
yeah, the lying skank was raped in a crowded store changing room, and no one noticed.

How fucking stupid are you dolts.

The judge was fixed, per standard Stalinocrat Lawfare.

yeah, the lying skank was raped in a crowded store changing room, and no one noticed.

How fucking stupid are you dolts.

The judge was fixed, per standard Stalinocrat Lawfare.
Two persons in a changing room is a crowd?
It seems I can't be nearly as stupid as you are. Have you ever been in the changing rooms at Bergdorfs? My guess is not.

Snopes

Fact Check: Posts Claim Contents of 'Ashley Biden's Diary' Have Been Verified. Here Are the Facts​

Alex Kasprak
Updated May 14, 2024·5 min read
Twitter / Getty Images

Twitter / Getty Images
  • Claim:
A diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden, describes showers taken with her father when she was a child as "probably not appropriate."
Rating:
Rating: True
Rating: True

Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."
You’ll get a 12b warning from Phan for this post. Oh wait. You’re not me.

Fake News

Nothing in your post offers and evidence anything was “true” other than a diary was stolen, and the Snopes reference is irrelevant to your point. Even funnier that then other fellow red hat comrades just jumped right in swallowing the lies as facts, typical

NEXT
Hey Anchovies...

Why don't you go and do something inspiring, Anchovies ? Like take a NICE refreshing shower with "Fingers Joe" in Scranton ?

You never know - you just might GET LUCKY, esp if Brandon has taken a shot of the "Crank"" to get his motor running ( if you know what I mean !)

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

Back