Fact Check: Posts Claim Contents of ‘Ashley Biden’s Diary’ Have Been Verified. Here are the Facts

I don't do showers with any 13 year olds, Pobre...you?

So, you think showers with a 13 year old is just swell, you sick freak.

Biden's own daughter claimed that creepy Joe showered with her right up until she was 13 years old in her diary.

Ashley Biden said in her diary (pages 67-68) that she waited until late at night to take a shower, because she was afraid of her father coming in with her.

In her diary, Ashley Biden has said that her father molested her.

Biden's own daughter claimed that creepy Joe showered with her right up until she was 13 years old in her diary.

Quora
Where does she say they showered together until she was 13. Your lies are really showing at this point. The only thing she says is "showers with my dad (probably not appropriate)" She says nothing about how many showers or what age she was at the time of the showers. She also specifically says she can't remember any specifics of being molested.

All you have are lies. Now tell us when you had sex with all those men you showered with since you think a shower is sex.

This again?
Pedo Don brought pedophilia into the mainstream. It's natural that all MAGAts would be fascinated by it.

8w0rf8.jpg

Where does she say they showered together until she was 13. Your lies are really showing at this point. The only thing she says is "showers with my dad (probably not appropriate)" She says nothing about how many showers or what age she was at the time of the showers. She also specifically says she can't remember any specifics of being molested.

All you have are lies. Now tell us when you had sex with all those men you showered with since you think a shower is sex.
Are you saying that Earl liked to play drop the soap in the shower with his buddies?

Have you paid your NAMBLA dues, you sick freak?

Have you paid your NAMBLA dues, you sick freak?
12B reported.

Earl, nothing in PRS's post indicates he's a pedo or supports pedophilia.

Fake News

Nothing in your post offers and evidence anything was “true” other than a diary was stolen, and the Snopes reference is irrelevant to your point. Even funnier that then other fellow red hat comrades just jumped right in swallowing the lies as facts, typical

NEXT
Thar he blows. Arsecheese bombarding the thread with his usual factless bullshit.

youre-even-dumber-than-i-thought-hunter-franklin.gif

Inappropriate in this day and age? Sure. Just like how taking pictures of your kids bathing might be considered inappropriate in this day and age, and yet that's something that happened to a lot of people. How many shows or movies had jokes about parents showing friends or potential love interests baby bathing photos?
Flailing as usual....
flail-flailing.gif

I suggest you tell your daughters, nieces, wife and any other women in your life that you are OK if a man pushes them against the wall, pulls down their pants and pushes his fingers inside them against their will because they weren't raped since it isn't sex.

The will promptly tell you to go fuck yourself.
dumbass-dumb.gif

Snopes lied, Anchovies?

Snopes? It’s run by two far left liberals.

The diary speaks of “inappropriate showers” with her father. Her father is Joe.

She is a basket case now. Her father should face prosecution…it wasn’t an “official act.” He was a senator then.
Once again, appears for those failing to process, no where in the source you added does it say Snopes said what you claim, in fact, in says nothing regarding your claims, you lied

It takes a special level of MORON to defend a dad taking naked showers with his older daughter.

dumbass-dumb.gif
It takes an even bigger moron to refer to a daughter as older than her dad. ;)

But there is no evidence as to the age of Ashley when she showered with her dad. She could have been 3, 7, or 10. We don't know since there is nothing that says what age she was. The people that think it is wrong for a dad to take his 3 or 7 year old daughter into the shower are the ones that are fucked in the head.

For that matter, there is nothing in the diary that says she or her dad were naked in the shower.

Inappropriate showers is sexual molestation dumbass.

Back