Fair Immigration VS Free Immigration

sanetrain

Banned
Fair trade is the only sane way to go. Free trade is a joke. I think we should apply the same principal to fair trade to immigration. However many Americans emigrate to muslim countries, the U.S. could allow an equal number of muslims to immigrate here. That sounds fair to me! Does anybody around here have a problem with "fair?"

Fair trade is the only sane way to go. Free trade is a joke. I think we should apply the same principal to fair trade to immigration. However many Americans emigrate to muslim countries, the U.S. could allow an equal number of muslims to immigrate here. That sounds fair to me! Does anybody around here have a problem with "fair?"
I would gladly send you to a Muslim country!

Well we may need some after trump deports 11 million & moves on to deporting the recent Russians, Chinese and Africans

I would gladly send you to a Muslim country!

You might. But I would't go of my own accord. Also, why would you want to. So you could get a muslim in return? Are you that stupid? Apart from being a superior White person, I am an Atheist. No Atheist wants to kill Christians because they are Christian. Also, most muslims are fags. Don't get pissed over that. It's just a fact. Also, in some muslim countries, they cut women's clits off. They also often treat their women like cattle. Also, in this country, it is far from unheard of for some muslim father to murder his daughter for "acting Western." Etc. etc. etc.

Well we may need some after trump deports 11 million & moves on to deporting the recent Russians, Chinese and Africans

If Trump were smart, he would move on to deporting the mexicans who are citizens. And if he moved on from there to deporting all non-whites, he would have my support.

Where would you even deport a US citizen of Hispanic ancestry too? Mexico is a sovereign nation, it doesn't have any responsibility to accept non-citizens who may be Hispanic that a racist US government just wishes to dump on them.

Why do the majority of immigrants want to move to racist white countries?

Most immigrants want to move to wealthy countries. Hell there's massive migration to Saudi Arabia and the gulf monarchies, even though those offer a much shittier deal than what you get in the west (pretty much no chance of citizenship and your more or less kept in slavery as your passport is taken, but an Indian and such can earn really a lot of money to send back to their family there).

Back