Fair Immigration VS Free Immigration

Well the clinton's are more of your traditional repub than trump & his anti-trade, anti-wallstreet platform...

I wouldn't call fair trade anti-trade. As for wall street, those number shuffling parasites basically are free to print money. To an extent that would make any normal counterfiter worship them as gods.

Shut the population control nuts up. That'd be a good start.

There are already too many people on the planet for it to sustainably support. Bot the population of White people isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. But every single day, there are about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before.

I wouldn't call fair trade anti-trade. As for wall street, those number shuffling parasites basically are free to print money. To an extent that would make any normal counterfiter worship them as gods.

Calling it fair instead of anti isn't going to prevent the entire apple cart from toppling..

I agree that many of these "deals" hurt American workers & helped the rich get richer, but if he is as good a deal maker as he says he wouldn't be blabbing all the BS...

Any suggestions as to how???
Are you asking me because you also want them to shut up and you don't know how to tell them? Or are you just being a typical leftist douchebag? It's hard to tell being that you're still new and all.

My suggestion is to remind the idiots that population control is a message that would be best delivered in third world countries, where populations are much higher than among native born Americans. What are your thoughts?

Calling it fair instead of anti isn't going to prevent the entire apple cart from toppling..

I agree that many of these "deals" hurt American workers & helped the rich get richer, but if he is as good a deal maker as he says he wouldn't be blabbing all the BS...

How can it hurt to topple the apple cart when the apples all have worms in them. Also, I saw one interviewer takling to Trump and bringing up that he has companies that make things overseas. As if he was a hypocrite for not committing monitary hari kari. But all companies have to play by the same rules. So that those who wish to be patriotic and make products here aren't committing economic suicide.

How can it hurt to topple the apple cart when the apples all have worms in them. Also, I saw one interviewer takling to Trump and bringing up that he has companies that make things overseas. As if he was a hypocrite for not committing monitary hari kari. But all companies have to play by the same rules. So that those who wish to be patriotic and make products here aren't committing economic suicide.

Whatever the "rules" are I am guessing that the others have their complaints as well.......... If you trade this much, there is gonna be issues...

Back