False Flags Falling Apart: Uvalde and Buffalo unraveling.

I'm happy. :)

I don't like that future Americans won't have the opportunities I did; And that's a damn shame.

Democrats certainly aren't looking to do anything to give them the same opportunities Americans had for hundreds of years.

To me it's looking like they want to be the New Millennium Nazis.

Gun registration, tracking everyone's movement.

Papers, pls?
Non sequitur. Angry, hateful people who spread lies against others and who support or actively seek to harm others are not happy people.

Non sequitur. Angry, hateful people who spread lies against others and who support or actively seek to harm others are not happy people.

STFU delusional retard.

I see you spread lies against Trump daily. Name one lie I have told about Biden.

https://imgur.com/eFbeyw2

No grown man that is not a predator would touch a little girl in that manner. It would never cross normal peoples' minds.

I am a normal people.

STFU delusional retard.

I see you spread lies against Trump daily. Name one lie I have told about Biden.

No grown man that is not a predator would touch a little girl in that manner. It would never cross normal peoples' minds.

I am a normal people.

See, Matt? You're a violent, hateful person. You can't help it because you are not in full control of your faculties. You need help.

STFU delusional retard.

I am a normal people.

It would never cross a normal persons mind to think that affection is pedophilia. So obviously you aren't a normal person. My mind doesn't go there. Yours does. Because that's the right wing meme. Everyone they disagree with is a pedophile.

It would never cross a normal persons mind to think that affection is pedophilia. So obviously you aren't a normal person. My mind doesn't go there. Yours does. Because that's the right wing meme. Everyone they disagree with is a pedophile.

Yeah, I used to think Biden was just a touchy-feely affectionate dude. For years I defended him.

This here means it's not like that at all.

Watch Biden's hand and you'll have the revelation that he's a predator.

No grown man that's not a predator nipple-tweaks an 8 or 9 year old while distracting their mother by talking to them. :nono:

I've played with many of my younger cousins since I got big. Usually it's "flying through the house like Superwoman" and then grabbing their hands and spinning around til I get dizzy.

Never in my life have I thought about nipple-tweaking a non-breast of a girl child. Apparently Biden has.

I'm a touchy-feely family dude, Biden is a predator.

All my cousins love me and know I'm not a weirdo like Biden.

They actually appreciate the fun I gave them when they were young.

Last edited:
Yeah, I used to think Biden was just a touchy-feely affectionate dude. For years I defended him.

This here means it's not like that at all.

Watch Biden's hand and you'll have the revelation that he's a predator.

No grown man that's not a predator nipple-tweaks an 8 or 9 year old while distracting their mother by talking to them. :nono:

I've played with many of my younger cousins since I got big. Usually it's "flying through the house like Superwoman" and then grabbing their hands and spinning around til I get dizzy.

Never in my life have I thought about nipple-tweaking a non-breast of a girl child. Apparently Biden has.

I'm a touchy-feely family dude, Biden is a predator.

All my cousins love me and know I'm not a weirdo like Biden.

They actually appreciate the fun I gave them when they were young.

I stand by what I said. A normal person does not see a pedophile there. You fuckers are sick.

I stand by what I said. A normal person does not see a pedophile there. You fuckers are sick.

You just refuse to see what's obviously there. You're fucktarded like that, and I understand.

I'll put it this way: Normal grown men do not nipple-tweak little girls, dumbass. It's like Man stuff 101, apparently you flunked that.

Biden did that. He should be hanged by the balls.

iu

Last edited:
You just refuse to see what's obviously there. You're fucktarded like that, and I understand.

I'll put it this way: Normal grown men do not nipple-tweak little girls, dumbass.

Biden did that.

iu

Nope. You see pedophilia where there is none. I find that disturbing and disgusting.

Nothing. You are a sick fuck.

15For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Matthew 13:15

That ain't you. You're a sad specimen.

15For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Quoting a work of fiction doesn't help you become less of a sick fuck. Sorry.

Quoting a work of fiction doesn't help you become less of a sick fuck. Sorry.

You say work of fiction..I say you're wrong. You're the one giving an old man that tweaks little girl nipples a pass.

Not me. Who's the "sick fuck" again? It's you.

No, I'm not. You claim that Biden is committing criminal sexual conduct on film. Obviously, people in a position to evaluate that think you are a sick fuck and a moron. Next?

I'm sure you believe in Noah's Ark, that the world is 6,000 years old, that God slaughtered millions of innocent children because he had a temper tantrum and he let his kid be executed. Yeah, makes sense to me.

Back