False Flags Falling Apart: Uvalde and Buffalo unraveling.

I can't help but think about how terrified those kids were about getting their heads blown off in that Uvalde killbox. I think rednecks are just as terrified about losing their stupid killing machines, like as soon as they give up their AR - some black guy is going to come in, rape their wife.. turns out even though rape is bad in every case the wife runs away with the black guy. It's white supremacy. You know the NRA was formed to make rednecks feel better about losing the civil war <--- I'm using "artistic license" but it was kind of like that.

It's all about fear of minorities, not only replacing rednecks in voting booths, but in bed!!!!

STFU!!! You are doing no one any good right now.

Can you translate that into English? I'm not worried in the least. And I found out that the money spends whether you think I have it or not. Which is pretty cool.

That's nice, faggot. Btw, Fuck You! You're one of the biggest skidmarks on the underwear of society there is.

This thread here is pure fucking insanity, and AHZ should be locked up. He probably follows one or both of my cousins, both of whom I've reported this week for their sick, violent, tweets. I hope they get locked up too.

This thread here is pure fucking insanity, and AHZ should be locked up. He probably follows one or both of my cousins, both of whom I've reported this week for their sick, violent, tweets. I hope they get locked up too.

Oh wow, A wild Darla cunt has appeared! Done with the Vegas convention now? :laugh:

Why do you want your kin to get locked up?

I can honestly say that's not something I ever wished. Hopefully it was never wished on me by my kin.

I'll guess 1 of your cousins is mina, who's the other?

Don't kid yourself that this board, and its "Libertarian" (asshole misogynists, racists, and gun head cases) owner and long time staff (especially grind and billy who set the tone in stone early on), is blameless in all this. I used to think damo advertised in mental institutions but then I realized America IS a mental institution, and he let them run free here posting the craziest conspiracy theories. Billy used to literally post pictures of himself stroking his weapons of mass destruction and write about "hard" they were making him. I like to believe someday, everyone will stand before God and try and tell their bullshit stories about freedom there, but I know that's a pipe dream. The real hell is right here.

Don't kid yourself that this board, and its "Libertarian" (asshole misogynists, racists, and gun head cases) owner and long time staff (especially grind and billy who set the tone in stone early on), is blameless in all this. I used to think damo advertised in mental institutions but then I realized America IS a mental institution, and he let them run free here posting the craziest conspiracy theories. Billy used to literally post pictures of himself stroking his weapons of mass destruction and write about "hard" they were making him. I like to believe someday, everyone will stand before God and try and tell their bullshit stories about freedom there, but I know that's a pipe dream. The real hell is right here.

Rough night at the bar? LOL

How are people supposed to know what others are thinking if we don't listen to them?

LOL.

I'm dindu nuffin! Im off scott free.

Dindu+nuffin+_9027d40b70fc8a28dd19c6070dc6e740.jpg

My friend. I joined here a little over a week ago and I've already had 3 death threats. The great thing about this place is that you can be unfiltered and thus, at times really "blow off steam". The other edge of the sword - you have to deal with hateful little trolls like the Asshat. That's when our ignore feature comes in really handy.

Now I can't see any of AHT's posts unless someone replies to him and why would anyone do that? I'm good with AHT he keeps responding to me, but I haven't seed one of his posts for over a week!

My friend. I joined here a little over a week ago and I've already had 3 death threats. The great thing about this place is that you can be unfiltered and thus, at times really "blow off steam". The other edge of the sword - you have to deal with hateful little trolls like the Asshat. That's when our ignore feature comes in really handy.

Now I can't see any of AHT's posts unless someone replies to him and why would anyone do that? I'm good with AHT he keeps responding to me, but I haven't seed one of his posts for over a week!

your mother wears combat boots.

Back