False Flags Falling Apart: Uvalde and Buffalo unraveling.

Not looking too good right now due to Biden, CuntFart, yours?

Just fine. Not because of President Biden, but because I've forgotten more about investing than you know.

9.1 million. But to be fair, my trust just bought a house for 600K. I have a shed out back you could rent.

Just fine. Not because of President Biden, but because I've forgotten more about investing than you know.

9.1 million. But to be fair, my trust just bought a house for 600K. I have a shed out back you could rent.

Thx, but I don't need to rent anything, unless you'd be interested in a fully furnished studio?

I don't rent sheds, I buy them. I'll get through this.

I thought you said you were down $70K the other day?

I do not know much about investing, just what I learned from a businessman from the neighborhood back in the day; And that's the way I play it..safe.

He taught us some good stuff. God bless him!

Lay some market wisdom down, Oy Ye Grand CuntFart!

PS: I'll rent your shed if you move it to my back yard for $50/mo. (If it's big enough)

Or just organize my garage. Oy! Not happening today. :nono:

Last edited:
Thx, but I don't need to rent anything, unless you'd be interested in a fully furnished studio?

I don't rent sheds, I buy them. I'll get through this.

I thought you said you were down $70K the other day?

I do not know much about investing, just what I learned from a businessman from the neighborhood back in the day; And that's the way I play it..safe.

He taught us some good stuff. God bless him!

No, I said I was down 700K. I've gotten almost all of it back. It's called patience and intelligence. Thanks for caring.

You Fail. Next!

Still no Pi R squared, you're a fucking idiot.

Solve 2x-2
assuming it equals zero
x=1

Factor 2x-2
2(x-1)

You sure you were tutoring English? If so you must have been tutoring the difference between a noun and a verb to some people less educated than you. You certainly weren't dealing with author's word choice and hidden meanings in sentences. Have you even read any English literature? Beowulf? Canterbury Tales? Ode on a Grecian Urn?

I have already answered 3 times as to Pi r^2. It seems you need it completely spelled out that it is the formula for calculating area of a circle.

"area" isn't enough for you.
"circular" isn't enough for you.
saying that the formula for area and circumference of a circle are easy isn't enough for you.

Solve 2x-2
assuming it equals zero
x=1

Factor 2x-2
2(x-1)

You sure you were tutoring English? If so you must have been tutoring the difference between a noun and a verb to some people less educated than you. You certainly weren't dealing with author's word choice and hidden meanings in sentences. Have you even read any English literature? Beowulf? Canterbury Tales? Ode on a Grecian Urn?

I have already answered 3 times as to Pi r^2. It seems you need it completely spelled out that it is the formula for calculating area of a circle.

"area" isn't enough for you.
"circular" isn't enough for you.
saying that the formula for area and circumference of a circle are easy isn't enough for you.

I said I was tutoring math, dumbass. How good is your reading comprehension again? I'd say sub-par.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...-and-Buffalo-unraveling&p=5131582#post5131582

You still fail to provide the correct answer, wtf?

You're going to have a hard time in life, brah, solely because you make it that way. Good luck! :good4u:

Last edited:
So I don't get any of it back until I get all of it back?

ROTFLMFAO!!!

You might want to read a book or something.

You could. Maybe you should do that! :laugh:

You can get out everything you have in there and take your losses like a loser. :dunno:

That ain't none of my business. I wouldn't recommend it, but you do you.

So I don't get any of it back until I get all of it back?

ROTFLMFAO!!!

You might want to read a book or something.

Have you lost or gained money at this point? Hmm?

1ozhy.jpg

I'd say $700k down is losing. Losing like over 1/2 a million dollars, but what do I know? :dunno:

You could. Maybe you should do that! :laugh:

You can get out everything you have in there and take your losses like a loser. :dunno:

That ain't none of my business. I wouldn't recommend it, but you do you.

You are a simpleton. I really don't care that much about the value. I care about the income. Around 7.5% currently. You wouldn't understand any of that. Which is why what you recommend is almost certainly fucking stupid.

You are a simpleton. I really don't care that much about the value. I care about the income. Around 7.5% currently. You wouldn't understand any of that. Which is why what you recommend is almost certainly fucking stupid.

Oh? Deduct that $700k from your 7.5%

Derp! That will not be a positive number. Yeah, I do like to keep it simple. Ain't got time for sophistry bullshit.

Unless that $700k comes back, you may be able to take income for now, but have lost in the long run.

Lost more than your income is, and then some.

Have you lost or gained money at this point? Hmm?

1ozhy.jpg

I'd say $700k down is losing. Losing like over 1/2 a million dollars, but what do I know? :dunno:

What do you know? It appears almost nothing. That figure was for the previous month. Overall, I started with 100K in 1979. So I guess making 9.9 million dollars is winning, eh?

ROTFLFMAO!!! I've never seen anyone so willing to debase themselves as much as you do.

What do you know? It appears almost nothing. That figure was for the previous month. Overall, I started with 100K in 1979. So I guess making 9.9 million dollars is winning, eh?

ROTFLFMAO!!! I've never seen anyone so willing to debase themselves as much as you do.

You probably pay for food with an EBT card.

Yep, experience with internet liars.

Internet liars worried about things that people with money like they claim they are would not be.

Can you translate that into English? I'm not worried in the least. And I found out that the money spends whether you think I have it or not. Which is pretty cool.

It's all fear-motivated. They actually buy that "replacement theory" horseshit. Such traitors and losers.

They refuse to take responsibility for their own lives, and they refuse any help to make their lives better. They are trapped in sad lives.

They refuse to take responsibility for their own lives, and they refuse any help to make their lives better. They are trapped in sad lives.

I can't help but think about how terrified those kids were about getting their heads blown off in that Uvalde killbox. I think rednecks are just as terrified about losing their stupid killing machines, like as soon as they give up their AR - some black guy is going to come in, rape their wife.. turns out even though rape is bad in every case the wife runs away with the black guy. It's white supremacy. You know the NRA was formed to make rednecks feel better about losing the civil war <--- I'm using "artistic license" but it was kind of like that.

It's all about fear of minorities, not only replacing rednecks in voting booths, but in bed!!!!

Back