False Flags Falling Apart: Uvalde and Buffalo unraveling.

OMG.. Next you will ask what an isosceles triangle is or what the ratio of base to height is for a 30/60/90 triangle or what the Pythagorean theorem is. I probably use Pi r^2 more in my day to day life than you do but that's an area I am more familiar with than you are. How many digits have you memorized for Pi? I can still rattle off 10.

When was the last time you had to solve a differential equation? I'll admit I haven't done that in a while but I haven't forgotten how to do it but then I only took calculus for fun.

Yeah, you kinda failed to provide the correct answer brah; So Onnnnnk!

What is Pi R squared?

If you really are all that, solve this one:

x3+5x+2x2+10

My Dear Aunt Sally could. ;)

Last edited:
We'll see what the mods think about that. But you might want to read the rule:

"...However, altering the words posted and changing the meaning of what they said for whatever reason (a joke for instance) is not allowed unless you change the "quoted by" portion of the quote to make it clear that the original poster did not post what you are "making" them say."

That's exactly what you did.

OMG, what did he do? I have him on ignore. Wow that guy CANNOT control his rage!!!

The bizarre thing is that Night is accusing Democrats of spreading the false flag conspiracies, and thanking Matt for spreading the false flag conspiracies. It is classic double think.

Hey, tiger. If you're expecting these trumptards to be reasonable and logical... I need to read you in on this crypto, I'm starting.. you got to get in now.. here's my PayPal addy:... .:)

The funny thing is, I italicized it and you completely missed it. Maybe I should have been more circular with my answer.

You did not provide the correct answer, cupcake.

Nowhere in this post is that:

OMG.. Next you will ask what an isosceles triangle is or what the ratio of base to height is for a 30/60/90 triangle or what the Pythagorean theorem is. I probably use Pi r^2 more in my day to day life than you do but that's an area I am more familiar with than you are. How many digits have you memorized for Pi? I can still rattle off 10.

When was the last time you had to solve a differential equation? I'll admit I haven't done that in a while but I haven't forgotten how to do it but then I only took calculus for fun.

Try again or fuck off, it's all the same to me. :dunno:

You should try to be less of a foreskin person.

Last edited:
OMG, what did he do? I have him on ignore. Wow that guy CANNOT control his rage!!!

Not a big deal, but give these idiots an inch and they'll take a mile. I don't mind warfare, as long as it isn't asymmetrical. I suppose my massive advantage in IQ is a bit unfair, but that's Sheriff Woody's problem.

Boy, you really screwed the pooch on that math problem.

How is anyone suppose to know if "2x2" is 2 times 2 or 2 squared with the way you wrote it?

blah-hands.gif

I smell the scent of sour grapes and not knowing what Pi r squared is. You claim to have posted the correct answer, but I did not see it. You pulling a Dutchy and posting it in white text, er wut?

Last edited:
Not a big deal, but give these idiots an inch and they'll take a mile. I don't mind warfare, as long as it isn't asymmetrical. I suppose my massive advantage in IQ is a bit unfair, but that's Sheriff Woody's problem.

Dunning-Kruger effect observable specimen in Concart.

"Inaccurate self-assessment can lead people to make bad decisions, such as choosing a career for which they are unfit or engaging in behavior dangerous for themselves or others due to being unaware of lacking the necessary skills. It may also inhibit the affected from addressing their shortcomings to improve themselves."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

I'm all about accuracy, brah.

blah-hands.gif

I smell the scent of sour grapes and not knowing what Pi r squared is.

And then you told me to solve the problem instead of telling me to factor it.
Factoring is quite different from solving.

There is quite the difference between saying solve 12 or factor 12.

So, you can't use the proper terminology or the proper symbols when it comes to math problems and somehow you think you are superior?

The formulas for area and circumference for circles are easy. I'll admit if you had asked me to give you the formula for volume or surface of a sphere I wouldn't have known that off the top of my head.

And then you told me to solve the problem instead of telling me to factor it.
Factoring is quite different from solving.

There is quite the difference between saying solve 12 or factor 12.

So, you can't use the proper terminology or the proper symbols when it comes to math problems and somehow you think you are superior?

The formulas for area and circumference for circles are easy. I'll admit if you had asked me to give you the formula for volume or surface of a sphere I wouldn't have known that off the top of my head.

You Fail. Next!

Still no Pi R squared, you're a fucking idiot.

Dunning-Kruger effect observable specimen in Concart.

"Inaccurate self-assessment can lead people to make bad decisions, such as choosing a career for which they are unfit or engaging in behavior dangerous for themselves or others due to being unaware of lacking the necessary skills. It may also inhibit the affected from addressing their shortcomings to improve themselves."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

I'm all about accuracy, brah.

I guess I did okay overestimating my ability.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

How's your portfolio, Sheriff Woody?

Back