False Flags Falling Apart: Uvalde and Buffalo unraveling.

I feel so sorry for the family members. First they go through the hell of losing their children, and then they go through the hell of having scum like you accuse them of lying. It is Sandy Hook all over again. Are you going to protest at the funerals? Maybe wait around for a few years to make sure they cannot visit their children's graves?

Somebody orchestrated that shit on that purpose, most likely a Democrat. How does that make you feel?

Somebody orchestrated that shit on that purpose, most likely a Democrat. How does that make you feel?

The bizarre thing is that Night is accusing Democrats of spreading the false flag conspiracies, and thanking Matt for spreading the false flag conspiracies. It is classic double think.

The bizarre thing is that Night is accusing Democrats of spreading the false flag conspiracies, and thanking Matt for spreading the false flag conspiracies. It is classic double think.

Evil and idiotic statements like that is one reason I had to put Matt on ignore. That and the death threats :)

No that's not a joke.

Evil and idiotic statements like that is one reason I had to put Matt on ignore. That and the death threats :)

No that's not a joke.

The alt right has gone beyond normal political debate, and has been turning more and more towards terrorism. My fear is genocide is the next step.

The alt right has gone beyond normal political debate, and has been turning more and more towards terrorism. My fear is genocide is the next step.

It's all fear-motivated. They actually buy that "replacement theory" horseshit. Such traitors and losers.

Neither myself nor the "other Democrats" believe that Sandy Hook, Uvalde, or Buffalo are false flag operations. That is the right wing that is saying this nonsense.

no. but you believe trump is a russian agent on the word of hillary clinton and her deranged sycophants.

Back