False Flags Falling Apart: Uvalde and Buffalo unraveling.

and you know you haven't posted anything compelling.

Yeah. Old sane people are pretty boring....but I like it that way. Boring is good. Excitement is overrated.

Yesterday I was listening to my playlist when Neil Young's My My, Hey Hey (Out Of The Blue) came up. Although I like "into the black" better because it's rockier, Out of the Blue is sweeter and more nostalgic for me this Memorial Day weekend.

A lot of my friends are dead and I've lived the lyrics of the song; better to burn out than to fade away, better to burn out than it is to rust. At this point in my life, I only want boredom because I'm burned out from living an exciting life for 40 years. You and several others pine for excitement which tells me you've never lived it for very long.

My my, hey hey
Rock and roll is here to stay
It's better to burn out than to fade away
My my, hey hey

Yeah. Old sane people are pretty boring....but I like it that way. Boring is good. Excitement is overrated.

Yesterday I was listening to my playlist when Neil Young's My My, Hey Hey (Out Of The Blue) came up. Although I like "into the black" better because it's rockier, Out of the Blue is sweeter and more nostalgic for me this Memorial Day weekend.

A lot of my friends are dead and I've lived the lyrics of the song; better to burn out than to fade away, better to burn out than it is to rust. At this point in my life, I only want boredom because I'm burned out from living an exciting life for 40 years. You and several others pine for excitement which tells me you've never lived it for very long.

My my, hey hey
Rock and roll is here to stay
It's better to burn out than to fade away
My my, hey hey

I pine for peace.

I don't see being a violent authoritrarian imbecile as any form of excitement as you do.

What evidence? Ya'all keep bleating about ALL the evidence yet no Republican has been able to stand up in court and present it. Every case thrown out. If it was so obvious with all that evidence then your job of proving it would be easy. Right?

The evidence I have already shown you, dumbass. RQAA.

nope.

that's the globalists you've thrown your lot in with.

when will you stop lying?

when will you stop lying to yourself?

You mean the Jews? You used to be so open about the fact you hate Jews and African-Americans. Why are you hiding your true face now?

5al0cx.jpg

no.

many globalists are not jewish.

are you jewish?

please stop being retarded.
:tardthoughts:
You're the Jew-hater, Fredo. The evidence clearly proves it.

You don't get it. You have a double standard for jews. I was only mentioning that. Jews must be protected, americans... not so much. This is what you think. You're brainwashed, dontcha know.
Basically all neocons are irrational. Their reason for doing things is "because jews said".
It's not even close to a zero sum game. The truth is jews hate white christians, and they simultaneously convince us to destroy our own nations, while dying to institute their Jewish Supremacist homeland. They're laughing they're asses off.

Who exactly is this idiot tape saying organized this attack?

This is an insane ramble of crap that makes no fucking sense

Back