Fantasy Football 09

zappasguitar

Draft day is getting closer.

Is anybody else a big NFL/Fantasy football fan?

Consider it an entirely different topic to discuss and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about!

THE BRONCOS ARE GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL!!

LOL. While I love the sentiment, I have a hard time believing the Broncos are going to the Superbowl. Boy I do wish it though.

I'm giving fantasy football a try for the first time ever this year.

and the broncos aren't making the superbowl. playoffs for sure, maybe even the afc champ game, but not superbowl.

go kyle orton!!!!!!

I'm giving fantasy football a try for the first time ever this year.

and the broncos aren't making the superbowl. playoffs for sure, maybe even the afc champ game, but not superbowl.

go kyle orton!!!!!!

Be careful, it get's addictive!

I played in my first league back in 89, and now I play in three different leagues plus a couple online leagues, one of which costs me $500 bucks to play! You don't know how much begging to my wife I have to do to get her to let me play in the big one!

Reading that last sentence back, I now see it could be taken a couple different ways, so I humbly step back and await all the zingers.

Ok the Denver Donkeys SUCK, Nuf said.

We should set up a fantasy league for the board like we did last year. let me know who is down and I will set it up.

12 is about the best. 10 is the lowest amount we should do it at, but 12 is better.

BTW - I'm in.

Lived in Denver/Grand Junction for 35 years, and then decided to pay back all the Texans that move to Colorado every year and ruin the state, by moving to Houston.

Ah, I see. With Damo and Superfreak living in the Denver, you are the third member of the board to spring from that neck of the mountains.

Draft day is getting closer.

Is anybody else a big NFL/Fantasy football fan?

Consider it an entirely different topic to discuss and tell me I don't know what I'm talking about!

THE BRONCOS ARE GOIN TO THE SUPERBOWL!!
Who will they be playing?

I don't play myself, but Bud, and my sons are in a couple and it is great times just listening and reading the exchanges. They have their draft on Tuesday for one league.

Ok the Denver Donkeys SUCK, Nuf said.

We should set up a fantasy league for the board like we did last year. let me know who is down and I will set it up.

I'm in a league on the Sporting News website. They have a free rotisserie league that everyone can join and everyone get's to pick their team from the same pool of players.

On the off chance that anyone else is interested, I will go set up the league then come back and post the league name and password so anyone who wants can join in.

Back