Fantasy Football 09

I'm in a league on the Sporting News website. They have a free rotisserie league that everyone can join and everyone get's to pick their team from the same pool of players.

On the off chance that anyone else is interested, I will go set up the league then come back and post the league name and password so anyone who wants can join in.

I would love to try...thanks

The guys here do it and it seems like so much fun, maybe I can get good on the side and surprise them next year!

hmmmm, I could be interested. whens the draft?

There is no draft. It's what they call a rotisserie league(never understood the term) meaning everyone gets to pick their team from the same pool of players.

Everyone starts out with the same $$$ amt. You buy players. Naturally, better players cost more money, so you can't stock your whole team with studs, you gotta get lucky and find a couple Rookie/backup studs.

There is no draft. It's what they call a rotisserie league(never understood the term) meaning everyone gets to pick their team from the same pool of players.

Everyone starts out with the same $$$ amt. You buy players. Naturally, better players cost more money, so you can't stock your whole team with studs, you gotta get lucky and find a couple Rookie/backup studs.
Username?

Username?

When you click on the link you will need to register and create a user name.

If it doesn't redirect you back to our specific league page, then the league I created is named Just Plain Fantasy Football. Click on the Sporting News Free Salary Cap Challenge link, enter the league name when asked and it is password protected, the password is "libtards".

I'm giving fantasy football a try for the first time ever this year.

and the broncos aren't making the superbowl. playoffs for sure, maybe even the afc champ game, but not superbowl.

go kyle orton!!!!!!

The ponies will be lucky to win 8 games this year. The AFC West is again very very weak this year. Chargers should win the division at 9-7 or maybe 10-6. Ponies and Chiefs should win about 4-5 games each, the Faiders are prepping for the number one overall draft choice in 2010.

Its also called a salary cap league. I am in one of those with my brother and then in two other standard leagues.

PLayed and won many years at Texaco in my thirties. Got addicted to stock investing in my 40's and stopped the football fix.
Kyle Orton might be the worse starter in the league, Bronco's won't win 6 games.

Its also called a salary cap league. I am in one of those with my brother and then in two other standard leagues.

The division I set up at SportingNews.com is free.

Go sign up and let's get some more people in the division!

YOU TOO Top...get in the game!

The division name is: Just Plain Fantasy Football

the password is: libtards

Nah, I'm a football junky. I'll be hitting the 2 games tonight like a crack pipe.
But fantasy is too much time for me.

Back