Favorite Bible verses

Norah

Colossians 3:23
These are some of mine, but there are many more:

The truth will set you free - john 8:32

Your mistakes do not define you - psalms 37:24

Dont mistake God's patience for His absence. His timing is perfect, and His presence is constant. He's always with you - Deuteronomy 3:16

Be patient, be gentle, be humble, be loving - Ephesians 4:2,3

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men - Colossians 3:23

Faith, it does not make things easy it makes them possible - Luke 1:37

Anyone can find the dirt in someone. Be the one that finds the gold - Proverbs 11:27

i am glad you are not afraid to speak the name of Jesus Christ. I am glad you have favorite bible verses. i do not think you are weak.

John 3:16: For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Song of Solomon 1

1:2 Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth! For your love is better than wine;

Genesis 1:30

And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground--everything that has the breath of life in it--I give every green plant for food." And it was so.

The Dude abides

ezekiel 23:20

"There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. "

"And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron." - Judges 1:19

Iron chariots > God

Dudearomney 20:12

And though he suffered as he sitith in the cage on the roof of the grand wagon the lowly dog was glad to have come along. He gave thanks and licked the face and worshipped his oppressor, for he was of the forty and seven of one hundred.

Last edited:
Proverbs 11:27: Whoever seeks good finds favor, but evil comes to one who searches for it.

Very Buddhist.

Genesis 38:8 And Judah said unto Onan, Go in unto thy brother's wife, and marry her, and raise up seed to thy brother.

Read Deuteronomy 23: 12-14 and you might chuckle as to what it tells us, Norah.

And the Bible tells us many, many things.

Yeah it can seem odd sometimes but those verses basically just mean to keep a clean house as if its for The Lord even when you are traveling or in that case possibly camping. It's all His creation and so we should treat it with dignity basically.

Read Deuteronomy 23: 12-14 and you might chuckle as to what it tells us, Norah.

And the Bible tells us many, many things.

Yes Norah the decerebrate Pastor, Chopped Liver will deliver a sermon to you in between ignorant racist and personal profanity posts. His reverent advice is sure to save you.

Back