Favorite Bible verses

this ain't beavis and butthead. please explain the context of the words of God you quoted. ....... [video=youtube;ejW8J88VS1w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejW8J88VS1w[video]. trivial question : did "butthead" become "hank hill" in maturity ?

Okay gomer images.jpg

Leviticus 10:6 "Do not let the hair of your heads hang loose, and do not tear your clothes, lest you die, and wrath come upon all the congregation."

Exodus 21:29 “If an ox was previously in the habit of goring and its owner has been warned, yet he does not confine it and it kills a man or a woman, the ox shall be stoned and its owner also shall be put to death."
(This might be why Chik-Fil-A does not serve beef products, in addition to married gay people......)

These are some of mine, but there are many more:

The truth will set you free - john 8:32

Your mistakes do not define you - psalms 37:24

Dont mistake God's patience for His absence. His timing is perfect, and His presence is constant. He's always with you - Deuteronomy 3:16

Be patient, be gentle, be humble, be loving - Ephesians 4:2,3

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men - Colossians 3:23

Faith, it does not make things easy it makes them possible - Luke 1:37

Anyone can find the dirt in someone. Be the one that finds the gold - Proverbs 11:27

some nice thoughts.

they exist in the world other than in the bible

people are mostly good.

they are mosty good everywhere on the earth .

they are mostly good where there are not beliefs in gods.

why do you think that is?

morals come from humans minds .

even ones who dont believe in any gods or monsters.

mankind has goodness in it.

there is no gods needed to make man good

some nice thoughts.

they exist in the world other than in the bible

people are mostly good.

they are mosty good everywhere on the earth .

they are mostly good where there are not beliefs in gods.

why do you think that is?

morals come from humans minds .

even ones who dont believe in any gods or monsters.

mankind has goodness in it.

there is no gods needed to make man good

We all have the free will to make decisions that will guide our lives whether it's a decision made on faith or decision made on logic or a combination. My personal Christian beliefs make me who I am and for that I am grateful and proud. If another person is able to feel the same joy that I feel by denying God then that's a choice they are making in that moment, but ultimately I believe all of us have a place in our heart and soul for God whether they know it or not, or, whether they want Him their or not. I believe that He makes goodness possible even if not everybody knows it or believes it.

Leviticus 10:6 "Do not let the hair of your heads hang loose, and do not tear your clothes, lest you die, and wrath come upon all the congregation."

Exodus 21:29 “If an ox was previously in the habit of goring and its owner has been warned, yet he does not confine it and it kills a man or a woman, the ox shall be stoned and its owner also shall be put to death."
(This might be why Chik-Fil-A does not serve beef products, in addition to married gay people......)

you, sir; are indeed a fucking idiot.

We all have the free will to make decisions that will guide our lives whether it's a decision made on faith or decision made on logic or a combination. My personal Christian beliefs make me who I am and for that I am grateful and proud. If another person is able to feel the same joy that I feel by denying God then that's a choice they are making in that moment, but ultimately I believe all of us have a place in our heart and soul for God whether they know it or not, or, whether they want Him their or not. I believe that He makes goodness possible even if not everybody knows it or believes it.

yes, missy. that is nice and fuzzy feelings stuff. ..... for with the heart man believeth.......8-13...http://biblehub.com/kjv/romans/10.htm

yes, missy. that is nice and fuzzy feelings stuff. ..... for with the heart man believeth.......8-13...http://biblehub.com/kjv/romans/10.htm

this was the fiftieth post in this thread. 50 is the number of jubilee. I turn 48 in one week. http://biblehub.com/kjv/leviticus/25.htm. I found out that the word "jubilee" has it meaning in the Hebrew language as "a calamitous, ear shattering sound"....... http://biblehub.com/hebrew/3104.htm ....... http://biblehub.com/hebrew/1865.htm ...... it is good.

Last edited:
you, sir; are indeed a fucking idiot.

Come on - that's not very Christ-like of you!

Psalm 109:17 - He loved to curse; let curses come upon him! He did not delight in blessing; may it be far from him! He clothed himself with cursing as his coat; may it soak into his body like water, like oil into his bones!

But let's focus on quality verses instead. I have a few more dandies for you........

Deuteronomy 23:1 - No man whose testicles have been crushed or whose organ has been cut off may become a member of the Assembly of God. (Do Christian combat veterans wounded in battle get a "waiver"?)

Genesis 38:9 - Onan knew that the offspring would not be his; so when he went in to his brother’s wife, he wasted his seed on the ground in order not to give offspring to his brother. But what he did was displeasing in the sight of the LORD; so He took his life also. (Good thing I have a favorite sock)

Kings 2:23 - Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you bald head! Go up, you bald head!” So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the Lord. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths. (Same kind of shit that happened to Steve Irwin).

I am glad you have found a way to see the world that gives you peace and joy.

I cant not believe in something without proof.

I reguire proof to believe in what is true and right.

there is no evidence on the face of this earth that any gods or monsters are real.

Its fine with me if you believe things without proof as long as you do not harm others for not sharing in it.

UNDERSTAND?

there are many religions on this earth

you chose one likely because it was the only one you knew about.

other religions are just as valid as yours is.

where you were born is the ONLY reason you are the one you are.

chance of location

pathetic huh.

other religions have many people who feel the interpitation in their heart like you do yours.

none of you have any proof your correct.

get it

But let's focus on quality verses instead. I have a few more dandies for you.........

If you post some "dandies" from the OT that are abominations, your "agenda" might be worthy of some discussion.

But you don't and we all know why.

All the selective crap you post would be forgiven sins if you know and loved Jesus and accepted him in your heart.

The passages you post have nothing to do with the Christianity that you obviously hate.

For the crap that you post, you should take it up with the Jews.

if your religion has obominations in it how is that anyone but your religions fault?

They are old myths from mans pre science history.

just like all the other religions of mankind.

they are all based on things other than FACTS.

I want FACTS to move forward with not myths that spend half their fucking time trying to kill others who don't share the prefered myth

The passages you post have nothing to do with the Christianity that you obviously hate.

For the crap that you post, you should take it up with the Jews.

But if you removed the Old Testament from your Christian God fantasy, how would you have any laws against sodomy, black people, Muslims, alcohol, Low Riders, unmarried mothers, Queers, people who sit during the national anthem, people who make art, immigrants or your methed-out relatives in the trailer park? You would essentially have Buddhism, and 80% of the Republican party would be out of work.

Come to think about it, Christ was kind of Liberal, wasn't he? I mean, he rolled with a bunch of unemployed loafers and prostitutes, made fun of religious people, and gave away lots of free stuff. He probably would have made a shitty parishioner at Joel Osteen's church.......

But if you removed the Old Testament from your Christian God fantasy, how would you have any laws against sodomy, black people, Muslims, alcohol, Low Riders, unmarried mothers, Queers, people who sit during the national anthem, people who make art, immigrants or your methed-out relatives in the trailer park? You would essentially have Buddhism, and 80% of the Republican party would be out of work.

Come to think about it, Christ was kind of Liberal, wasn't he? I mean, he rolled with a bunch of unemployed loafers and prostitutes, made fun of religious people, and gave away lots of free stuff. He probably would have made a shitty parishioner at Joel Osteen's church.......

This one's kind of harsh and vengeful.

Deuteronomy 23:1 “No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the LORD."

I guess American vets and war heroes are spit out of luck with the Lord unless they get this new surgery.

"Surgeons are set to carry out the first penis transplant in the United States, in a bid to help wounded war veterans. The 12-hour operation will involve stitching key nerves and blood vessels to restore urinary - and ultimately - sexual function. It follows the world's first successful penis transplant, in South Africa, last year. The team at Johns Hopkins University (JHU) plan to operate on 60 veterans as part of a trial."

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-35037600

Back