Feeble trump hold press conference to whine about crowd size

Woman dies for her King. Said King forgets her existence.​

woman-dies-for-her-king-said-king-forgets-her-existence-v0-wkg8mhrjjhhd1.jpeg

Today Trump gave one of his me me me all about me press conferences at his crib and went into yet another tyraid of who's crowd sizes are the biggest....only this time, the fool, the clown, the joke, used the size of Dr. King, Dr. Martin Luther King, the dead guy....Trump compared his I Have A Dream event 50 years ago, to that of his on Jan 6...folks, Trump is insane, unhinged and so unworthy of not just the White house, BUT FUCKIN OXYGEN...THAT MAN IS CRAZY AS FUCK!!​

Trump said he was almost in a helicopter accident with Willie Brown and Brown said many bad things about Kamala. Willie said he was never on a chopper with Trump and he has never been in a scary time in one.
A reporter found that Trump was in a chopper once with Newsome and Jerry Brown. Gavin said that there was no scare of a crash. They talked about a lot of things but Kamala was not one of them.
Trump's mental problems are getting worse and worse.

Trump's brain is squirming like a toad.

He is not taking the advise from his best Campaign strategists, and called for this press conference to show them that he is the one in charge.

So he took his own rope and hung himself with it.

He's mad because his whole campaign was designed to lie about Biden, and take advantage of the fact that the Democrats were already not comfortable with all of the insults about his age coming from their opposition.

So the Democrats changed course and selected a candidate that is BULLET-PROOF to those insults, as he thought, in accordance to the polls, that he already had a win in the bag. Well that hope sailed the minute Kamala became his opposition.

And so he is now desperate, and knows he is going to have to Lie about his own accomplishments even more, and Lie about Kamala- But The People are not buying it- BECAUSE what he is saying says more about what kind of a horrible disturbed person he is and says a lot more about him than Kamala and her VP pick.

He is just a reminder to the Independents, and Never-Trumpers on both sides of the aisle- THAT WE ARE NEVER GOING BACKI

Back