FEMA is doing nothing....

Except he did. watch the video here... Even his Press secretary tells you FEMA money has been spent on the migrant explosion. You spend way too much time believing what you want to believe rather than paying attention to what is actually happening. First you'll hear today's talking point, then you'll hear where the FEMA money was spent on the Migrant crisis. You can also read Mayorkas's words where he says we do not have enough money in FEMA to handle these emergencies... and that is because it was spent right where you've said it wasn't.

So again, maybe pass the immigration bill? There's a thought. FEMA is not doing nothing. This is truly a trash thread.

Except he did. watch the video here... Even his Press secretary tells you FEMA money has been spent on the migrant explosion. You spend way too much time believing what you want to believe rather than paying attention to what is actually happening. First you'll hear today's talking point, then you'll hear where the FEMA money was spent on the Migrant crisis. You can also read Mayorkas's words where he says we do not have enough money in FEMA to handle these emergencies... and that is because it was spent right where you've said it wasn't.

If true, it's amazing you even care to pay attention to me, Damo. Thanks! :thup:

Who authorizes FEMA's funding, Damo, and why does Congress allow funds to go to migrants? Since Trump did it to, I'm guessing it's been a long-time practice dating back to the Republicans placing FEMA under DHS.

FWIW, I don't like TikTok since it's simply feeding intel to the Chinese. Worse, both the Chinese and Iranians are using it to manipulate MAGAts and antisemitic Arabs in the US.

Fox dug up some hillbillies whose trailer washed away and Trump gave 'em paper towels but Harris gave 'em nothing, and pEarl thinks they're representative of the entire population. lol
:laugh: It's a version of the "man in the street" interviews where reporters interview dozens of people and then only broadcast those whose views match that of the network. I've seen CNN do it too, but to much a lesser extent. It's why I watch both; so I can be "fair and balanced". LOL

Damo seems to be following the trend of the current GOP and it's die hard supporters. The are seeing the results when raw racism and piss poor propaganda are exposed to the general public ..... and they are sweating! They are sweating because the majority of people are NOT stupid and do NOT want to live in an authoritarian or christo-fascist state.

Posting the type of Maga troll bullshit in the OP is essentially legitimizing the crap that apartheid punk Musk does on "X" .... following the Gobbels model.

Sad. :sick:

Damo seems to be following the trend of the current GOP and it's die hard supporters. The are seeing the results when raw racism and piss poor propaganda are exposed to the general public ..... and they are sweating! They are sweating because the majority of people are NOT stupid and do NOT want to live in an authoritarian or christo-fascist state.

Posting the type of Maga troll bullshit in the OP is essentially legitimizing the crap that apartheid punk Musk does on "X" .... following the Gobbels model.

Sad. :sick:
Musk is evil. His laughing about fucking over his own employees in both X and Tesla proves it.

Musk is evil. His laughing about fucking over his own employees in both X and Tesla proves it.

They had a great conversation talking about how they screwed workers out of overtime pay and did their corrupt best to stop unions. People who think wealthy are on their side are being deluded. They laugh as they use and abuse workers and contractors.

Oh, that’s it, proof, first Greene, and now Pam Who, who ever the hell Pam Who is, all MAGA needs, Democrats did it, caused the hurricane, and now holding back on recovery, and the cult will swallow it
The Democrats did not cause the hurricane, Anchovies, but they are holding back on recovery.

Where is FEMA? Where is Mayorkas? Where is Biden? Where is Kamala?

It is private citizens that are helping out however they can, and out of their own pocket!

More people are waking up every day.....too late to avoid the enslavement of the people...but sensing the BIG PAIN that is coming basically here now in this universe where STUPID HURTS!
The Trumpys are begging to be enslaved by the wealthy. How much pain are you in?

Back