FEMA is doing nothing....

Haven't read many of the posts here so what I present here may have already been posted. Mayorkas
said that FEMA is broke while the biden-harris admin funneled $157 million abroad as American flood
victims are ignored. Thank GOD for Christian organizations like Samaritans Purse who are doing all they
can to help supply the victims.

Samaritans purse is a great organization. Our church is involved with them. They do great work.

If FEMA is broke, it is the fault and the responsibility of the House to make sure they have funds. They first refused to pass the border bill which would have provided billions to border security. Now they are whining about DHS spending money at the border that could have been used for FEMA. Well, FIX IT you lazy fucks. Unless of course Trump tells you not to. Because you obviously couldn't care less about your constituents.

I explained this to you already, old msn.

The bill codified millions of illegals entering and the funds were to hire more BP people to process those illegals.

Get a clue and stop trashing this thread, old man.

Go fuck yourself, frat boy. I'll post in any thread I want to. The bill had billions for border security. Your Orange Jesus killed it. Stop whining. Daddy will still pay for your country club membership, Winston.

If FEMA is broke, it is the fault and the responsibility of the House to make sure they have funds. They first refused to pass the border bill which would have provided billions to border security. Now they are whining about DHS spending money at the border that could have been used for FEMA. Well, FIX IT you lazy fucks. Unless of course Trump tells you not to. Because you obviously couldn't care less about your constituents.
Are you drunk already, old man?

I have already explained this to you, old man.

The bill codified millions of illegals entering and the funds were to hire more BP people to process those illegals.

Get a clue and stop trashing this thread, old man.

Americans are a higher priority than illegals who broke our laws and should be deported.

Go fuck yourself, frat boy. I'll post in any thread I want to. The bill had billions for border security. Your Orange Jesus killed it. Stop whining. Daddy will still pay for your country club membership, Winston.
The billions were to hire more BP to process more illegals into the US, dummy.

Trust funds are wonderful...GST's...
In 2024, the federal estate, gift, and Generation Skipping Transfer tax exemption amount increased from $12.92 million to $13.61 million per individual (a combined $27.22 million for a married couple), representing an increase of $690,000.

Try to get my name right, old man...it's Hamilton.

Go back to sleep, old man.

Last edited:

More border patrol agents to..... wait for it..... PATROL THE BORDER dumb fuck. And more immigration judges to..... wait for it, PROCESS ASYLUM APPLICATIONS dumb fuck. And more money to prevent fentanyl from coming into the country. I guess you LOVE fentanyl, eh, frat boy?

I guess you think Lankford is a raving lunatic liberal, right, frat boy? Did Daddy tell you that?

the billions was for personnel for processing in MORE illegals.

thus, funding it would mean MORE illegals in the country.

why are you so fucking dumb and why do you always lie?

are those two facets of your related? or do you think lying makes you clever?

Except he did. watch the video here... Even his Press secretary tells you FEMA money has been spent on the migrant explosion. You spend way too much time believing what you want to believe rather than paying attention to what is actually happening. First you'll hear today's talking point, then you'll hear where the FEMA money was spent on the Migrant crisis. You can also read Mayorkas's words where he says we do not have enough money in FEMA to handle these emergencies... and that is because it was spent right where you've said it wasn't.

A different pot of FEMA money, yes… and it prevented a major catastrophe of huge proportions.

This is wholly unconnected to Hurricane relief.

Trust funds are wonderful...GST's...
In 2024, the federal estate, gift, and Generation Skipping Transfer tax exemption amount increased from $12.92 million to $13.61 million per individual (a combined $27.22 million for a married couple), representing an increase of $690,000.

Try to get my name right, old man...it's Hamilton.

Go back to sleep, old man.

I know. I have three. The difference is that I am the settlor. And you are just a beneficiary of Daddy's money. Hamilton Winthrop III? Sounds about right, frat boy.

More border patrol agents to..... wait for it..... PATROL THE BORDER dumb fuck. And more immigration judges to..... wait for it, PROCESS ASYLUM APPLICATIONS dumb fuck. And more money to prevent fentanyl from coming into the country. I guess you LOVE fentanyl, eh, frat boy?

I guess you think Lankford is a raving lunatic liberal, right, frat boy? Did Daddy tell you that?
No, it was to hire many more BP and process the millions of illegals crossing our borders illegally, which was codified by the bill.

Get a clue, old man.

the billions was for personnel for processing in MORE illegals.

thus, funding it would mean MORE illegals in the country.

why are you so fucking dumb and why do you always lie?

are those two facets of your related? or do you think lying makes you clever?
Concarty is old and a bit dense.

This has been explained to him many times but he has trouble focusing.

No, it was to process the millions of illegals crossing our borders illegally, which was codified by the bill.

Get a clue, old man.

No it was not. The bill set limits. Are you stupid enough to believe that the government was required to reach those limits every day, frat boy? Do you think if the limit wasn't reached that we had to go into Mexico and beg people to come in? Fuck are you stupid. Border crossings RIGHT NOW are lower than the limit that was set in the bill. You are an idiot. You know absolutely nothing. Except how to drink brandy from a snifter.

I know. I have three. The difference is that I am the settlor. And you are just a beneficiary of Daddy's money. Hamilton Winthrop III? Sounds about right, frat boy.
You got the "III" right, old man. The last name is wrong...it's Rockefeller.

You got the "III" right, old man. The last name is wrong...it's Rockefeller.

ROTFLMFAO!!!! Dude, I doubt Daddy had that much money. Your country club membership in Bumbfuck Georgia ain't that expensive. Winthrop Winston III. I'll go with that, frat boy.

I think you heard it wrong. They told you 'you're a Rock Head, fella.'

No it was not. The bill set limits. Are you stupid enough to believe that the government was required to reach those limits every day, frat boy? Do you think if the limit wasn't reached that we had to go into Mexico and beg people to come in? Fuck are you stupid. Border crossings RIGHT NOW are lower than the limit that was set in the bill. You are an idiot. You know absolutely nothing. Except how to drink brandy from a snifter.
Wrong and you can research the link yourself, old man.

What This Bill Would Do
A “Border Emergency Authority” Adding a New, Restrictive, and Opaque Process until Border Crossings Reach Very Low Levels

The “trigger” authority—called the “Border Emergency Authority”—would enable the administration to summarily deport migrants who enter between ports of entry without permitting them to apply for asylum.

The new emergency authority could be activated if border “encounters” reach a daily average of 4,000 over a period of seven days and would become mandatory once border encounters reach over 5,000 over a period of seven days or 8,500 over a single calendar day. However, there are several other rules governing the use of the emergency authority, rendering it much less straightforward than the simple mathematics of crossings (for example, the so-called “discretionary” authority at the 4,000/day level would in fact be mandatory for the first 90 days at that level after passage). In addition, the bill defines “encounters” to exclude apprehensions of unaccompanied migrant children.

Get someone who is educated to calculate how many illegals would be allowed to enter before the restrictions would be activated.

yes it was.

stop lying.

daily limits is exactly the dumb thing Dems would try to do.

daily limits never add up.

which is good because Dems can't do math, dumbass.

Back