FEMA is doing nothing....

ROTFLMFAO!!!! Dude, I doubt Daddy had that much money. Your country club membership in Bumbfuck Georgia ain't that expensive. Winthrop Winston III. I'll go with that, frat boy.

I think you heard it wrong. They told you 'you're a Rock Head, fella.'
Is the word "codified" giving you a problem, old man?

Those pesky polysyllabic words!

See, had you completed your Primary Education...

Of course, this will be beyond you with your thug background but:

The initiation fee is $200,000, with annual dues of $7,500.

You can research those fees, they are normal for upper end clubs.

Last edited:
A different pot of FEMA money, yes… and it prevented a major catastrophe of huge proportions.

This is wholly unconnected to Hurricane relief.
they need to take FEMA out of DHS and put it on it's own so DHS can not use disaster funds for anything it wants.
Pass a bill doing this and FUND FEMA so it can do it's job and not have to do what the DHS tells it to.

FEMA is doing nothing....????????????????????????​

That is a boldface lie!

And obviously, and sadly, our Forum owner and leader- Damocles is a Deceptive, Duplicitous LIAR!
Careful, Gecko, Damocles owns the server...or pays for the use of it.

yes it was.

stop lying.

daily limits is exactly the dumb thing Dems would try to do.

daily limits never add up.

which is good because Dems can't do math, dumbass.
I posted the trigger points but Concarty is old and does not see well.

The new emergency authority could be activated if border “encounters” reach a daily average of 4,000 over a period of seven days and would become mandatory once border encounters reach over 5,000 over a period of seven days or 8,500 over a single calendar day.

The new emergency authority could be activated if border “encounters” reach a daily average of 4,000 over a period of seven days and would become mandatory once border encounters reach over 5,000 over a period of seven days or 8,500 over a single calendar day.
so they will just keep it right below the threshold, all the time, daily.

with a long line on the other side the cartels can control and gain favors with.

Careful, Gecko, Damocles owns the server...or pays for the use of it.
I am trying to be responsible, and responsibility starts with being honest with myself, my peers, and fellow forum Members.

I have no bad will towards anyone. I do not view the world and it's problems through a political, racial, sexual, or religious lens. So, if you do, that is where we will differ and have conflict right off the bat.

But for sure, lying is unacceptable to me. There is never an excuse for lying when Reality and the Truth is bad enough! Because the World is dominated by human beings, the world will never be a perfect place, and I do not expect it to be a perfect place.

And even though I am not a religious person, so to speak, I do see the world as a constant battle between Good and Evil. I was raised to know the difference between Good and Evil, and I chose to be a part of the good, as I have a conscience that guides me.

I also believe that the world is made up of people who are mostly good, and I also believe in Democracy- where the majority should always rule.

Thanks for your understanding!

Last edited:
I am trying to be responsible, and responsibility starts with being honest with myself, my peers, and fellow forum Members.

I have no bad will towards anyone. I do not view the world and it's problems through a political, racial, sexual, or religious lens.

So, if you do, that is where we will differ and have conflict right off the bat.

Thanks for your understanding!
right.

you have your head in a fucking hole of nihilistic stupidity.

right.

you have your head in a fucking hole of nihilistic stupidity.
Says, you!

A person who I could say the very same thing about you!

So that becomes a circular argument that you nor I could ever win.

You nor I speak for everyone else. We have to speak for ourselves.

All I can do is set a good example. And my words speak for themselves.

Says, you!

A person who I could say the very same thing about you!

So that becomes a circular argument that you nor I could ever win.

You nor I speak for everyone else. We have to speak for ourselves.

All I can do is set a good example. And my words speak for themselves.
you set a poor example backing globalist nazis who hate humanity.

No, the border would be closed at that point. See, emergency powers can and have been activated. So you don't know what you're talking about. Again,. You really seem not to know anything.

The old thing is odd. I'm 68, and in great shape. If that's old, okay. Did you think that was some kind of high brow insult? Weird. You are just weird.

you set a poor example backing globalist nazis who hate humanity.
You are on a tangent- Globalism. You are also a Xenophobe. That is not a compliment- that is a detriment. Our world is a globe dude.

It is the only world we have. And we all have to live on it. You must know that the world does not belong to just you. That is NAZISM.

We all have to be responsible tenants to our world, we all have to work together and not apart, and we all need to help each other make the world a better place for all of us- NOT JUST OURSELVES.

If you want your own planet- move to another one.

You are also confused about Nazism! Everyone that does not agree with your Xenophobic beliefs are not NAZIS dude.

People that think they can control others through proliferating Fear, Lies, Bias, Hatred, Division, and Racism Like Hitler, TRUMP, and YOURSELF as examples- are actually the NAZIS of the WORLD!!

Last edited:
You are on a tangent- Globalism. You are also a Xenophobe. That is not a compliment- that is a detriment. Our world is a globe dude.

It is the only world we have. And we all have to live on it. You must know that the world does not belong to just you. That is NAZISM.

We all have to be responsible tenants to our world, we all have to work together and not apart, and we all need to help each other make the world a better place for all of us- NOT JUST OURSELVES.

If you want your own planet- move to another one.

You are also confused about Nazism! Everyone that does not agree with your Xenophobic beliefs are not NAZIS dude.

People that think they can control others through Lies, Bias, Hatred, Division, and Racism Like Hitler and YOURSELF as examples- are actually the NAZIS!
globalism is the most important issue.

sending all jobs and production capacities away is just stupid and not about xenophobia at all.

or you can explain to me calmly how it's smart to send all the jobs and production capacities away.

you up for it, dumb ho?

globalism is the most important issue.

sending all jobs and production capacities away is just stupid and not about xenophobia at all.

or you can explain to me calmly how it's smart to send all the jobs and production capacities away.

you up for it, dumb ho?
I am not for shipping jobs overseas. Who said I was?

I am posting a video from X that I thought people here would like to talk about. Though I personally would wonder why the government has spent the Emergency Management Agency's budget at a border they've been telling us was "under control", as well as "safe and secure" and certainly not an emergency since they counteracted every single executive order that Trump signed on the subject.
Why? Because House Democrats won’t fund the border or FEMA.

Back