FEMA is doing nothing....

I am posting a video from X that I thought people here would like to talk about. Though I personally would wonder why the government has spent the Emergency Management Agency's budget at a border they've been telling us was "under control", as well as "safe and secure" and certainly not an emergency since they counteracted every single executive order that Trump signed on the subject.
I haven't read the entire thread, but did you apologize for spreading the lies here? If not, you really should apologize. FEMA did not spend their budget at the border. They spent the money allocated in their budget where it was allocated. Some of it was allocated for the border. You should really be intelligent enough to not be here spreading bullshit.

I haven't read the entire thread, but did you apologize for spreading the lies here? If not, you really should apologize. FEMA did not spend their budget at the border. They spent the money allocated in their budget where it was allocated. Some of it was allocated for the border. You should really be intelligent enough to not be here spreading bullshit.
Yep. What he did in posting this disinformation is suggest that victims are on their own. It’s irresponsible and dangerous. I wouldn’t hold my breath.

Says, you!

A person who I could say the very same thing about you!

So that becomes a circular argument that you nor I could ever win.

You nor I speak for everyone else. We have to speak for ourselves.

All I can do is set a good example. And my words speak for themselves.
you set a bad example by lying all the time.

Hamas and Hezbollah have the courage to shoot that crap down. Americans need to learn what it takes to stand up to corruption.
The word corruption does not cut it, this is some combination of abandoning the citizens and assaulting the citizens....this government is illegal and illegitimate.

The word corruption does not cut it, this is some combination of abandoning the citizens and assaulting the citizens....this government is illegal and illegitimate.
Government approved distribution and security don't get their kickbacks if private citizens respond to a disaster. The exact same corruption the Soviet Union was known for.

We sit here day after day hating each other instead of uniting to put an end to the US government war on we the people.

Government approved distribution and security don't get their kickbacks if private citizens respond to a disaster. The exact same corruption the Soviet Union was known for.

We sit here day after day hating each other instead of uniting to put an end to the US government war on we the people.
This is not about money....this is about UTOPIA and the Sadism of the WOKE Death Cult.

Hawkeye and goat. A cautionary tale about alcohol abuse
it's not.

they're lying about that too.
who is? Why didn’t they lie before? Your conspiracy theories are fucking stupid. Just complete nonsense, idiotic and mind numbingly insane.

Back