FEMA is doing nothing....

Same source who told me earlier today that there's virtually NO FUEL along the I-75 evacuation corridor heading North out of Tampa now says we're headed for MILES OF STALLED VEHICLES that will simply run out of gas, and many thousands of motorists will be stranded on the interstate. I've been trying to get intel on the fuel situation, and so far I've been told that once Gov. DeSantis declared the emergency, fuel resources get re-prioritized to law enforcement and first responders, with less fuel available to civilians. Not sure where replacement fuel is going to come from, but many of those who did not bring extra fuel are going to run out. I-75 is going to become a parking lot along vast stretches. And lemme guess... FEMA will announce "tough luck," right?

---------------------------------------------------------------

We for years now have been seeing things as Bret says are not accounted for by incompetence, they are done too constantly poorly to be explained by incompetence, it has to be on purpose.

Is this another example?

A likely big reason FEMA is ineffective is this:

While the FEMA unified command system is, in theory, a great idea, in execution it turns into a massive bureaucracy of paperwork that drags any response to a halt.
That's not what former NJ governor Chris Christie said when Obama delivered the FEMA goods muy pronto after Hurricane Sandy. I think you're referring to the private insurance companies and such that are a major bureaucratic drag.

FEMA's slush fund is about $73 billion. That money needs to be released for much needed relief.DHS’s Office of Inspector General noted that in 2022 that FEMA has approximately $73 billion in unliquidated funds remaining open."While FEMA is expected to ask Congress for new money, budget experts note a surprising fact: FEMA is currently sitting on untapped reserves appropriated for past disasters stretching back decades"(- From Real Clear Investigations)

--------------------------------------------------

Check first to see if any has been spent on the Regimes importation of people program.

No, the border would be closed at that point. See, C. So you don't know what you're talking about. Again,. You really seem not to know anything.

The old thing is odd. I'm 68, and in great shape. If that's old, okay. Did you think that was some kind of high brow insult? Weird. You are just weird.
I hope there is someone in your household that can explain this to you, Concarty, it's rather complex:

Kamala Trump
Verified User

Yesterday at 9:45 AM

4000 x 365 = 1.46 million

and this is also a lie.

Concarty posted:
"No, the border would be closed at that point. See, emergency powers can and have been activated."

The border, Concarty, would be closed (I doubt it would be closed too) after 1.46 million illegals have entered.

You might want to reconsider your " So you don't know what you're talking about. Again,. You really seem not to know anything."

Aren't you in Jacksonville, Concarty? It appears that you are going to be hit pretty hard with the hurricane.

The Atlanta Motor Speedway is opening its campground to those leaving Florida. You can bring your camper that you live in (that was ugly, I take it back) and "seek shelter from the storm" (CCC...John Fogerty).

Last edited:
No, the border would be closed at that point. See, emergency powers can and have been activated. So you don't know what you're talking about. Again,. You really seem not to know anything.

The old thing is odd. I'm 68, and in great shape. If that's old, okay. Did you think that was some kind of high brow insult? Weird. You are just weird.
emergency power?

how fucking dumb are you?

I'm Kamala harris break glass in case of power outage for emergency power...

:tardthoughts:

I hope there is someone in your household that can explain this to you, Concarty, it's rather complex:

Kamala Trump
Verified User

Yesterday at 9:45 AM

4000 x 365 = 1.46 million

and this is also a lie.

Concarty posted:
"No, the border would be closed at that point. See, emergency powers can and have been activated."

The border, Concarty, would be closed (I doubt it would be closed too) after 1.46 million illegals have entered.

You might want to reconsider your " So you don't know what you're talking about. Again,. You really seem not to know anything."

Aren't you in Jacksonville, Concarty? It appears that you are going to be hit pretty hard with the hurricane.

The Atlanta Motor Speedway is opening its campground to those leaving Florida. You can bring your camper that you live in (that was ugly, I take it back) and "seek shelter from the storm" (CCC...John Fogerty).

Shut the fuck, you pompous asshole. Take your concern and shove it up your lilly white trust fund baby ass. You disgust me.

Shut the fuck, you pompous asshole. Take your concern and shove it up your lilly white trust fund baby ass. You disgust me.
So, no one in your household could explain the figures to you, Concarty.

Your loss of self-control and self-discipline are indicators of immaturity.

I sincerely hope your camper is not blown away, Concarty. I get a great deal of enjoyment poking you, Concarty.

"The “trigger” authority—called the “Border Emergency Authority”—would enable the administration to summarily deport migrants who enter between ports of entry without permitting them to apply for asylum.
The new emergency authority could be activated if border “encounters” reach a daily average of 4,000 over a period of seven days and would become mandatory once border encounters reach over 5,000 over a period of seven days or 8,500 over a single calendar day. However, there are several other rules governing the use of the emergency authority, rendering it much less straightforward than the simple mathematics of crossings (for example, the so-called “discretionary” authority at the 4,000/day level would in fact be mandatory for the first 90 days at that level after passage). In addition, the bill defines “encounters” to exclude apprehensions of unaccompanied migrant children."

Looks like pompous asshole trust fund babies didn't have to take math class because Daddy paid their tuition.

The bill doesn't wait for a fucking year, dipshit. Maybe you should try reading before you stick your fucking foot so far into your mouth that it comes out your ass.

Back