FEMA is doing nothing....

I explained this to you already, old msn.

The bill codified millions of illegals entering and the funds were to hire more BP people to process those illegals.

Get a clue and stop trashing this thread, old man.
If stupid were an art form, Vandy Clown, you'd give up nothing to Michelangelo.

Same source who told me earlier today that there's virtually NO FUEL along the I-75 evacuation corridor heading North out of Tampa now says we're headed for MILES OF STALLED VEHICLES that will simply run out of gas, and many thousands of motorists will be stranded on the interstate. I've been trying to get intel on the fuel situation, and so far I've been told that once Gov. DeSantis declared the emergency, fuel resources get re-prioritized to law enforcement and first responders, with less fuel available to civilians. Not sure where replacement fuel is going to come from, but many of those who did not bring extra fuel are going to run out. I-75 is going to become a parking lot along vast stretches. And lemme guess... FEMA will announce "tough luck," right?

---------------------------------------------------------------

We for years now have been seeing things as Bret says are not accounted for by incompetence, they are done too constantly poorly to be explained by incompetence, it has to be on purpose.

Is this another example?
Thank GOD for EV's. They don't need fuel.

Calm down. The stress on your immune system will open you up to all sorts of maladies.

Yes, I am pissed off this morning. But you are a fucking moron. Later today I'll be calm. And you will still be a fucking morning.

Yes, I am pissed off this morning. But you are a fucking moron. Later today I'll be calm. And you will still be a fucking morning.
I understand your frustration with the current administration. Perhaps a few months away from any political forum would be advisable. Otherwise,
have you tried more day drinking?

so they will just keep it right below the threshold, all the time, daily.

with a long line on the other side the cartels can control and gain favors with.
You imagine they have that much power? Its currently way below the threshold.

You imagine they have that much power? Its currently way below the threshold.

He claims they are making that number up. Because, you know...... It's amazing how they cling to the numbers provided by CPB until they don't like the number. Then it's made up. Same with any financial number. It's like debating a group of monkeys.

"The “trigger” authority—called the “Border Emergency Authority”—would enable the administration to summarily deport migrants who enter between ports of entry without permitting them to apply for asylum.
The new emergency authority could be activated if border “encounters” reach a daily average of 4,000 over a period of seven days and would become mandatory once border encounters reach over 5,000 over a period of seven days or 8,500 over a single calendar day. However, there are several other rules governing the use of the emergency authority, rendering it much less straightforward than the simple mathematics of crossings (for example, the so-called “discretionary” authority at the 4,000/day level would in fact be mandatory for the first 90 days at that level after passage). In addition, the bill defines “encounters” to exclude apprehensions of unaccompanied migrant children."

Looks like pompous asshole trust fund babies didn't have to take math class because Daddy paid their tuition.

The bill doesn't wait for a fucking year, dipshit. Maybe you should try reading before you stick your fucking foot so far into your mouth that it comes out your ass.
Yes, Concarty, as Kamala Trump posted and I quoted "at the 4,000/day level, that's 1.4 million before anything is triggered and as the learned Kamala Trump posted, "the triggering is a lie"...nothing would be triggered. I agree, there is a history with Kamala/Biden doing nada to stop illegal immigration.

Why are you so celosa of educated, upper income people, they are just like you, only quite a bit smarter.

Shouldn't you start preparing your camper to escape the hurricane?

Last edited:
Yes, Concarty, as Kamala Trump posted and I quoted "at the 4,000/day level, "that's 1.4 million before anything is triggered and as the learned Kamala Trump posted, the triggering is a lie...nothing would be triggered.

NOT FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR you insufferable prick. It is triggered IMMEDIATELY. And it is mandatory. Do you need help with what that word means, frat boy?

"The new emergency authority could be activated if border “encounters” reach a daily average of 4,000 over a period of seven days and would become mandatory once border encounters reach over 5,000 over a period of seven days or 8,500 over a single calendar day. "

Goddamn you are fucking twit.

NOT FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR you insufferable prick. It is triggered IMMEDIATELY. And it is mandatory. Do you need help with what that word means, frat boy?

Goddamn you are fucking twit.
Calm down, Concarty...at 3.9 K per day, the invasion could continue for decades.

Back