FEMA is doing nothing....

True. But obviously there is no requirement that you attend classes. Did all your brothers have rich daddies and legacy enrollments, Winthrop? Did they all cut class so they could day drink and conduct panty raids? Oh, you silly frat boys are so much fun.
My three brothers have one father, so do I.

How many do you have, Concarty?

As I have posted about a million times. mine was not a legacy appointment...Concarty.

So, you are a racist and a bigot who hates the Spanish people and their beautiful language, Concarty.

Spanish is a proper noun, Concarty. It requires the upper case.

Well, since you want your Hispanic wife to 'pass for white', i'm pretty sure I'm not the racist, frat boy.

Well, since you want your Hispanic wife to 'pass for white', i'm pretty sure I'm not the racist, frat boy.
Your cavalier attitude toward the Spanish people is duly noted, Concarty.

As is your racism and bigotry.

That's unattractractive, Concarty.

Um...only one grammatical boo boo in this one, Concarty, congrats.

Yes, I'm sure you are a racist and a bigot...God doesn't like ugly, Concarty.

True. But obviously there is no requirement that you attend classes. Did all your brothers have rich daddies and legacy enrollments, Winthrop? Did they all cut class so they could day drink and conduct panty raids? Oh, you silly frat boys are so much fun.
You are jealous that they have responsible Daddy's that care about them. You just wear your panties hoping to get raided. Already on the internet today. It must have been a slow breakfast Uber Eats run for you today.

Nothing wrong with being a receptionist, and if you can make your meaning clear, you are not illiterate.
All work is inspirational but all work is not aspirational.

Are you stealing from your employer by posting on a political forum?

You are jealous that they have responsible Daddy's that care about them. You just wear your panties hoping to get raided. Already on the internet today. It must have been a slow breakfast Uber Eats run for you today.
He has a possible level five hurricane bearing down on him. He posted that he lives in Jacksonville, Florida.

He should be prepping his camper that he lives in (that was ugly) and heading north.

Concarty posted that he retired with a soft landing and started to work an Uber Eats job.

That doesn't sound so soft to me.

Last edited:
He has a possible level five hurricane bearing down on him. He posted that he lives in Jacksonville, Florida.

He should be prepping his camper that he lives in (that was ugly) and heading north.

Concarty posted that he retired with a soft landing and stasrting to work an Uber Eats job.

That doesn't sound so soft to me.
Well, one here has any right to bash what you just posted...let's just get that on record...several have already voiced wishes for our other Jacksonville poster that are much worse...multiple times...

Poor Earl, so ignorant of English grammar he doesn't know what an implied subject is.
Well, no, Pobre.

Sometimes the subject of a sentence is implied, not written, as in a command: Ex: Watch your step. (“You” is the implied subject.) the sentence: Ex: Whistling and skipping are signs of happiness.

You sentence had no implied subject.

Pobre:
"Poor Earl, doesn't understand that border encounters is not the same thing as being allowed to enter the country."

The direct subject..."encounters" is plural and requires a predicate that is plural.

Poor Pobre.

Last edited:
Poor Richard Loser is so stupid that he excuses the Harris/Biden administration's bungling the situation in NC. Will you be moving to Canada when Trump wins in November.
I have been to Asheville. I understand logistics of moving large quantities of supplies and equipment, especially when the roads are impassable.
Perhaps you can explain how you would get a truckload of water to a community in the mountains when there is no road. I can't wait to hear your wonderful plans that no one else seems to have thought of.

Well, no, Pobre.

Sometimes the subject of a sentence is implied, not written, as in a command: Ex: Watch your step. (“You” is the implied subject.) the sentence: Ex: Whistling and skipping are signs of happiness.

You sentence had no implied subject.

Poor Pobre.
Gosh, you are now up to 7th grade English.

Maybe you will eventually learn about nonfinite clauses.

the billions was for personnel for processing in MORE illegals.

thus, funding it would mean MORE illegals in the country.

why are you so fucking dumb and why do you always lie?

are those two facets of your related? or do you think lying makes you clever?
Processing doesn't mean automatic approval to enter, dummy.

People get applications processed all the time... driver's license, country club membership, college entry etc. and still get denied.

Processing doesn't mean automatic approval to enter, dummy.

People get applications processed all the time... driver's license, country club membership, college entry etc. and still get denied.
it does, in fact.

they could deny them. but they don't in fact.

you have a reality problem.

Back