FEMA is doing nothing....

You are jealous that they have responsible Daddy's that care about them. You just wear your panties hoping to get raided. Already on the internet today. It must have been a slow breakfast Uber Eats run for you today.

Yawn. Order more food, fake Doc. Maybe your stomach won't actually explode.

Jason Aldean Makes Huge Donation To Help Hurricane Victims

Aldean also presented a check for more than $6.9 million for Samaritan’s Purse from the GoFundMe launched by former President Donald Trump to help with hurricane relief donations.
For Fuck's sake. That is a Donald Trump money laundering Go-Fund-Me scheme to steal money intended for the victims- But will go instead to FUND his campaign and right into TRUMP's personal Bank account.

SUCKERS!

Well, one here has any right to bash what you just posted...let's just get that on record...several have already voiced wishes for our other Jacksonville poster that are much worse...multiple times...

And that wasn't me, you fucking fraudulent bitch. But go ahead and make light of the situation. It suits you. You are repulsive.

For Fuck's sake. That is a Donald Trump money laundering Go-Fund-Me scheme to steal money intended for the victims- But will go instead to FUND his campaign and right into TRUMP's personal Bank account.

SUCKERS!
Post links and documentation proving these allegations. Gecko.

His net worth is more than three (3) billion dollars. What are a few million to him?

I'll wait.

How I would like to get a nice donation or a couple of adoptions sponsored for the Jacksonville Humane society...they're going to need extra help in the next few months...
Let's bet on real careers...;)

Post links and documentation proving theses allegations. Gecko.

His net worth is more than three (3) billion dollars. What are a few million to him?

I'll wait.
No! Let's see proof that money from this GO-FUND-TRUMP money-laundering scheme ever reaching a victim of the hurricane!

Trump has never had a charity in his name yet, that turned out to be legit, or legal, and without having to be shut down- by the legal authorities- IN TRUMP'S ENTIRE LIFESPAN!

Last edited:

SUCKERS!

Little lizard,
I hate to burst your little bubble but,

97% of each donation will go to victims, GoFundMe says

Meredith O’Rourke, the national finance director for Trump's campaign, launched the Trump-authorized fundraiser in the days after Hurricane Helene swept the southeast, killing more than 200 people and causing billions of dollars in damage.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...undraiser-pledged-all-fact-check/75536983007/
Trump spokesperson Karoline Leavitt told Reuters that claims about only a small percentage of the donations going to victims are false.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...undraiser-pledged-all-fact-check/75536983007/

“All of the proceeds will go directly toward organizations delivering relief on the ground,” Leavitt told the outlet.

How I would like to get a nice donation or a couple of adoptions sponsored for the Jacksonville Humane society...they're going to need extra help in the next few months...
Let's bet on real careers...;)

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

That's Shakespeare. Do you want me to explain what that means? My wife volunteers there. I doubt they would want anything to do with someone like you. Actual career? I have sat in boardrooms with Fortune 500 CEOs. I've spoken at multiple conferences throughout the country. I've worked with Airlines in Chile, Singapore, Australia, Mexico...... I've managed projects in Real Estate, Travel, Airline and Healthcare. I participated in a startup that was national news. And you served up lunch with a hair net. I doubt a person like myself would be interested in a bet with an insecure passive aggressive bitch. In fact, I'm sure of it.

Have a nice day, teach ;)

OMG... Can't the military just wave their magic wand and cause roads to appear? it's sadistic that they are unable to do that.
They seemed to do that in GAZA building an entire offshore port in a month only to tear it down a month later. $300 MILLION pissed away by the Heel Up/Brandon administration.

What do you expect TRUMPTARDS to say about it- TRUMPTARD!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a total TRUMPARD!

11.gif

And don't come back until you have links to prove otherwise.

That's Shakespeare. Do you want me to explain what that means? My wife volunteers there. I doubt they would want anything to do with someone like you. Actual career? I have sat in boardrooms with Fortune 500 CEOs. I've spoken at multiple conferences throughout the country. I've worked with Airlines in Chile, Singapore, Australia, Mexico...... I've managed projects in Real Estate, Travel, Airline and Healthcare. I participated in a startup that was national news. And you served up lunch with a hair net. I doubt a person like myself would be interested in a bet with an insecure passive aggressive bitch. In fact, I'm sure of it.

I knew you'd be too cowardly to Take the challenge... No problem... But i'm a retired special ed teacher...and coach... Just for The record... If you want to be a hero you just let me know... . And if your wife is actually a volunteer there, I'm sure she can tell you. They're always happy to take donations or sponsorships. ;)

How did you manage to do all that in between your “soft landing” job at Uber Eats, Concarty?

Reactions: TOP
I knew you'd be too cowardly to Take the challenge... No problem... But i'm a retired special ed teacher...and coach... Just for The record... If you want to be a hero you just let me know... . And if your wife is actually a volunteer there, I'm sure she can tell you. They're always happy to take donations or sponsorships. ;)
No.. The problem is you are a bore. And boorish. A hero? I donate more to animal charities in a year than you've done in your lifetime. But that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about the fact that you think people impacted by a Hurricane is fodder for gotcha politics. Because you are a horror of a human being.

Back