FEMA is doing nothing....

No, it was legal.

Quote the law that prevents a private agreement between a father and son.

For the sale of a 27 million dollar business? ROTFLMFAO !!! Fortunately for you you are almost certainly lying. If not you have admitted to a felony(tax fraud on an epic scale and illegal business practices) on a public message board. Too fucking funny frat boy. Stick to brandies and cigars like the idiot son that you are and let the adults handle the money.

For the sale of a 27 million dollar business? ROTFLMFAO !!! Fortunately for you you are almost certainly lying. If not you have admitted to a felony(tax fraud on an epic scale and illegal business practices) on a public message board. To fucking funny frat boy. Stick to brandies and cigars like the idiot son that you are and let the adults handle the money.
It was 27.5 million, Concarty.

I see that you didn’t post the law about a private agreement, Concarty.

You lied and said it was illegal.

You need to stay with your great job at Uber Eats.

Poor Concarty.

Last edited:
I see that you didn’t post the law about a private agreement, Concarty.

You lied and said it was illegal.

You need to stay with your great job at Uber Eats.

Poor Concarty.

It is illegal. You are just not educated enough to know. The business was certainly a corporation. A corporation has shareholders. You weren’t one. You were also not a creditor. You made an illegal side deal to avoid taxes. Stay in your lane bro. You skipped corporate formation. Well to be fair, you never went to any classes did you Winthrop? Partnership? Highly unlikely. And also illegal given you were not a part of a partnership agreement., Hey good luck when the IRS comes knocking. You were warned. By an Uber Eats driver. Who coincidentally KNOWS about corporate structure, exit strategies and the tax implications of various strategies . You should go hang out with the other brilliant business owner Joe. You can compare notes.

It is illegal. You are just not educated enough to know. The business was certainly a corporation. A corporation has shareholders. You weren’t one. You were also not a creditor. You made an illegal side deal to avoid taxes. Stay in your lane bro. You skipped corporate formation. Well to be fair, you never went to any classes did you Winthrop? Partnership? Highly unlikely. And also illegal given you were not a part of a partnership agreement., Hey good luck when the IRS comes knocking. You were warned. By an Uber Eats driver. Who coincidentally KNOWS about corporate structure, exit strategies and the tax implications of various strategies . You should go hang out with the other brilliant business owner Joe. You can compare notes.
No, the taxes were paid.

The lawyer who handled the sale was well paid, Concarty.

I see that once again, you posted no link to a private agreement.

Are you delivering the Uber Eats in this storm, Concarty?

I see that you are unfamiliar with GST’s, Concarty.

Are you sure that you understand trusts, Concarty?

How much do you pay your investment guru?

Ours gets 10K per year but guarantees at least 10%. His fee decreases if he fails to deliver. His fee has never decreased.

Last edited:
No, the taxes were paid.

You bribed a lawyer. Keep going, this is getting better by the minute!!

No, the taxes were paid.

Ours gets 10K per year but guarantees at least 10%. His fee decreases if he fails to deliver. His fee has never decreased.
No, the taxes were paid.

No, the taxes were paid.

Has nothing to do with your illegal deal. But I’ll humor you. I don’t care about generation skipping Could not give a fuck. None of my trusts will ever be subject to inheritance tax. You appear unfamiliar with the term settlor. Why would you be. It’s daddy’s money not yours. You should quit while you’re ahead . There is not an ethical financial planner in the United States who guarantees a 10% return. That’s a giant red flag. Apparently you deal with lawyers and financial planners who are as shady as fuck. Or you are lying. Probably that. You keep putting your foot in your mouth. My goal is 7% of my portfolio in income. I do my own investing, financial planners are idiots and con men. I hold mostly income instruments for myself, growth stocks for my kids. The more you post the more obvious it is that you are a poser, frat boy.

Has nothing to do with your illegal deal. But I’ll humor you. I don’t care about generation skipping Could not give a fuck. None of my trusts will ever be subject to inheritance tax. You appear unfamiliar with the term settlor. Why would you be. It’s daddy’s money not yours. You should quit while you’re ahead . There is not an ethical financial planner in the United States who guarantees a 10% return. That’s a giant red flag. Apparently you deal with lawyers and financial planners who are as shady as fuck. Or you are lying. Probably that. You keep putting your foot in your mouth. My goal is 7% of my portfolio in income. I do my own investing, financial planners are idiots and con men. I hold mostly income instruments for myself, growth stocks for my kids. The more you post the more obvious it is that you are a poser, frat boy.
No, Concarty, my financial adviser is the same one that my son uses…a minimum of 1 million invested. He has delivered.

Does Uber Eats have a financial advisor for their employees?

I must depart…the baseball playoffs are starting…there may be fireworks with the Dodgers and the Padres…bad blood.

No, Concarty, my financial adviser is the same one that my son uses…a minimum of 1 million invested. He has delivered.

I must depart…the baseball playoffs are starting…there may be fireworks with the Dodgers and the Padres…bad blood.
ROTFLMFAO!!!! Dude, seriously, you are a joke. No financial planner EVER promises you a guaranteed rate of return. If they make that offer, they are as unethical as fuck. Like you, so I suppose it makes sense.

"Nothing in investing is guaranteed. Anytime a financial advisor says they can provide a "guaranteed rate of return," it's a big red flag, says James Beam, head of investment management, brokerage, planning, retirement and strategy at TD Wealth. "The markets and economy change over time, and investment returns will fluctuate accordingly."
Your advisor should be transparent about the investments they offer and their respective fees and risks – including the risk that you may not get the return you're hoping for."

There is no disagreement about this among the investment community. You are an inveterate liar.

Started hours ago, dumb fuck. I respect the strategic retreat to google some shit and come back and pretend you are knowledgeable. I don't blame you.

GREAT FIND! It is so refreshing that randos with an iPhone mount in their cars can tell us the REAL NEWS. I ONLY trust randos when I'm looking for information.

My favorite part of the story was when she said a private jet landed and 4 FEMA reps got off. Just curious how this rando who was not associated with this group but merely sitting nearby could tell that these were FEMA reps. Do you think they have to wear a special apron that says "FEMA REP" on the front? Probably. Otherwise how would rando mouthbreather be able to tell us what's the what???

Here's how the OTHER Right Wing FEMA rumors are faring:

Back