FEMA is doing nothing....

Most of the local Republicans have praised the federal response.

While Trump tells lie, after lie, after lie, after lie, after lie, after lie, after lie, after lie, after lie, after lie, after lie, after lie.
the ones who will cash the FEMA checks (if any are actually sent) or the ones who have seen no one besides members of their local church helping them........(Place your newest lies here).........

the ones who will cash the FEMA checks (if any are actually sent) or the ones who have seen no one besides members of their local church helping them........(Place your newest lies here).........
Pmp, are you willing to pay more taxes to help these poor victims of nature and the ones to come in Florida?

Are you advocating leaving the border unguarded so there will be more help recovering bodies, Damo?

One reason they are using helos instead of refrigerated trucks is because there's no roads in many of those places.

As for the chit-chat about adding a couple of zeroes to the body count, I wouldn't doubt adding one zero, which would make it closer to 2200, but not 22,000. That's just silly.

It's interesting to know that you get your news from some strange lady on TikTok...the Chinese app. LOL
They get their news from and only from those who tell them what they like to hear.

GREAT FIND! It is so refreshing that randos with an iPhone mount in their cars can tell us the REAL NEWS. I ONLY trust randos when I'm looking for information.

My favorite part of the story was when she said a private jet landed and 4 FEMA reps got off. Just curious how this rando who was not associated with this group but merely sitting nearby could tell that these were FEMA reps. Do you think they have to wear a special apron that says "FEMA REP" on the front? Probably. Otherwise how would rando mouthbreather be able to tell us what's the what???

Here's how the OTHER Right Wing FEMA rumors are faring:
how do you know FEMA isn't lying when it tells you they weren't lying before........remember when the CIA said "we weren't lying when we told you Hunter's laptop was just Russian disinformation".......that went on a couple years before they finally admitted they knew it was a lie..........

They get their news from and only from those who tell them what they like to hear.
Agreed. Sad, isn't it?

Confirmation bias is all too common among American voters. Specifically, those who only get their news from one or very few select sources be it TikTok, MSNBC, Fox or any other source that is mostly commentary with very little straight news.

Confirmation Bias is the tendency to look for information that supports, rather than rejects, one’s preconceptions, typically by interpreting evidence to confirm existing beliefs while rejecting or ignoring any conflicting data

how do you know FEMA isn't lying when it tells you they weren't lying before

Because I'm not invested in lying about literally everything just to get Trump elected. Whether it's brown people eating pets or FEMA not helping. MAGA's embrace of disinformation and lies is what makes your political movement toxic.

........remember when the CIA said "we weren't lying when we told you Hunter's laptop was just Russian disinformation".

Oh jeeeeezus. Give it a rest sweetie.

......that went on a couple years before they finally admitted they knew it was a lie..........

<Rolls eyes>.

As an aside here, remember hurricane Katrina and New Orleans?

The MSM relentlessly attacked Bush and FEMA for their response to that disaster. Louisiana's state and local government (Democrats) were largely ignored as part of the problem even as they were the source of much of it.

Now, the shoe is on the other foot, and the MSM is downplaying Biden's, Harris's, and FEMA's poor response while shifting blame to Trump (who isn't even in office!) and DeSantis. Seems to me that the MSM isn't reporting the news but taking sides politically here. How usual...

The MSM relentlessly attacked Bush and FEMA for their response to that disaster. Louisiana's state and local government (Democrats) were largely ignored as part of the problem even as they were the source of much of it.

Now, the shoe is on the other foot, and the MSM is downplaying Biden's, Harris's, and FEMA's poor response while shifting blame to Trump (who isn't even in office!) and DeSantis. Seems to me that the MSM isn't reporting the news but taking sides politically here. How usual...
Terry, the only people whining about the FEMA response are MAGAts.

The Republican governors are claiming they are getting the help they need and understand the problems involved....unlike all MAGAts.

Dear fucking idiot

The history was clear that the Bush team was slow in responding

Trump tried to politically punish what he saw as blue state disasters

Facts just don’t stay in your Russian created memory

Fuck you very much

You watch the hallmark channel? I doubt I even have it. Currently my tv viewing is mostly baseball playoffs, football, some news. Penguin is can’t miss, From, a handful of movies. But if you like Christmas in Bumbfuck that’s cool. To each their own. Right now I’m in the middle of hurricane prep. You know FEMA spent all their money on illegal immigrants. Elon Musk told me so. Carry on.
Denying what's right in front of you won't work, Sybil.

Back