FEMA is doing nothing....

WRONG! Gas pilot light water heaters DO NOT use electricity. I have two in my house.

Electronic ignition water heaters do require electricity and will not work in power outage.

Now tell us something you actually know about, like how many French fries you can eat out of an order before people call your bosses at Uber Eats and complain about you. ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
Poor Concarty has not been right on any subject this century.

Of course he is “rich” and an “economist.”

Ho ho.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! This might be the stupidest thing you've EVER posted. Almost every gas water heater REQUIRES ELECTRICTY dipshit. The rest is just your usual stupidity.. Carry on.
Wrong. The vast majority of gas water heaters have a pilot light. plus, because the democrats have not yet banned gas stoves and ovens, I can boil water on my gas stove.

Why is Trump lying so much about the response to Helene?

That's rhetorical I assume. I believe he thinks that the more people die in this storm, the better it is for him. He is monstrously amoral. And they will forgive him for killing people. After all, they let him off the hook for Covid. But it is good to hear that Trump sent Putin some covid tests. What a schmuck.

Wrong. The vast majority of gas water heaters have a pilot light. plus, because the democrats have not yet banned gas stoves and ovens, I can boil water on my gas stove.
LOL, you are a fucking moron.

Dumb fuck.

Interesting fact around this particular subject. When the CR was passed a few weeks back, it did NOT contain money for FEMA. That was pulled from the CR. So FEMA is now having to borrow against their expected 2025 budget. There is concern that money may run out, so Congress would need to pass emergency funding. But........ MIKE JOHNSON SAYS HE WILL NOT CALL CONGRESS BACK INTO SESSION. Yes, you read that right. Johnson will not call Congress back into session to make sure that Americans have the help they need from this storm. Why? I think we all know the answer to that one. May that little pissant fake Christian burn in hell. If there is one, he is heading there with an express ticket. What a disgusting human being.
MAGAts will still blame Harris because she's the VP.

Dumb fuck.

Not so dumb fucks response,

Pilot-controlled gas heaters are convenient because they are reliable. They use a continuous gas pilot light. The pilot light will heat the water regardless of whether you have power or not. Thus, hot water is always available.

Dumb fuck.
From your own link, dummy:

Here’s how traditional gas water heaters operate without electricity:

Pilot light ignition – ignites gas flowing to the main burner to heat water.

Dumb fuck.
From your own link, dummy.

Traditional Gas Water Heaters

Traditional gas water heaters with a standing pilot light are designed to operate without electricity, relying on mechanical and thermal processes to function. A traditional water heater will be reliable during a power outage because it will provide continuous hot water as long as hot water remains in the tank. Plus, you can feel comfortable knowing fewer parts may fail because the system isn’t as complex as others.

Here’s how traditional gas water heaters operate without electricity:

Pilot light ignition – ignites gas flowing to the main burner to heat water.

Manual lighting – pilot light is manually lit using a match or built-in button.

But of course you are "rich" and an economist...ho ho ho.

Last edited:
Well, I guess if you can't afford a modern water heater, you're good to go!!!
Poor Concarty:

Post no. 492

"OTFLMFAO!!!!! This might be the stupidest thing you've EVER posted. Almost every gas water heater REQUIRES ELECTRICTY dipshit. The rest is just your usual stupidity.. Carry on"

Um...stupid...indeed.

And (sic) you misspelled "electricity."

"Dipshit" (sic) indeed!

Last edited:
Which of those things is not like the others?
Indeed.

That self-described "stupid" "dipshit" (sic) thinks he knows more about hot-water heaters and electricity than a double E. There are probably more "EE's" on this forum. He also thinks he knows more about estate planning and corporate law than an estate lawyer with 30 plus years of experience.

I'll go with the estate lawyer.

Last edited:
I love public masturbation with my socks:rofl2:
966hdr.gif
Mantra 50 Public Masturbation

4d9j9j.gif

Indeed, but for now, I've got them all distracted humping my leg. Three or four at a time. I need to remind them to take turns.
MAGAts do love to hump a good leg. :thup:

One way to analyze the merits of a group is to look at their members. Team MAGAt has Sybil, Legina, Yak, Joe and all their socks. That's not a good example of American males. IMO, they represent the worst of American values, regardless of gender.

Back