FEMA is doing nothing....

YEP get right out there right in the way of everybody tying to help those people.
MAGAS are such stupid people .
Yep at least fly over the devastation to see how large the problem is so you can send the right resources like helicopters, high wheel vehicles , MREs , water, and generators. But of course that isn't as fun as sun bathing or partying with celebrities.

Yep at least fly over the devastation to see how large the problem is so you can send the right resources like helicopters, high wheel vehicles , MREs , water, and generators. But of course that isn't as fun as sun bathing or partying with celebrities.

He did, dipshit.

Biden could have sent military helicopters to help rescue stranded people. He could have sent bottle water and MREs. He did nothing.
So since when does a President do these kind of things himself?
President get on that new fanged thing called the telephone and tells his people to do this or that they do not go do it themselves.
And when you do not know where exactly the hurricane was going to hit until a day before it is really hard to stage things like water and MREs , IF you haven't realized it yet and I know you are kinda slow , but getting things staged and delivered where they have to go takes time and when as I said you are not 100% sure where they will need to go it takes even more time.

And what for waste more Taxpayers money?
Money that could go to the victims of the storm?
Have you any idea what it would have cost for him to fly over and look at something he has people working on and taking care of, A LOT of money, as I said money that could be used to help these people directly .
Again they have a lot of new devices they can use to make sure the President knows what is going on and he can actually see the mess and not even have to be near where it happened and not get in the way.
Maybe YOU should get up to the 21 Century.

President get on that new fanged thing called the telephone and tells his people to do this or that they do not go do it themselves.
And when you do not know where exactly the hurricane was going to hit until a day before it is really hard to stage things like water and MREs , IF you haven't realized it yet and I know you are kinda slow , but getting things staged and delivered where they have to go takes time and when as I said you are not 100% sure where they will need to go it takes even more time.
Since we gave him the power over the military. Binden sat on his ass and did NOTHING for a week. If he had got off his ass and flew over the devistated area just maybe he would have used that new fangle telephone and call Austin to start search and rescue. If he can remember where he left the phone.

I'm watching Biden on TV NOW saying he has asked Austin to prepare the military for search and rescue operations for Milton. I guess all the bad press he got for doing nothing for a week with Helene made him get off the beach and do something.

Since we gave him the power over the military. Binden sat on his ass and did NOTHING for a week. If he had got off his ass and flew over the devistated area just maybe he would have used that new fangle telephone and called Austin to start search and rescue.

I'm watching Biden on TV NOW saying he has asked Austin to prepare the military for search and rescue operations for Milton. I guess all the bad press he got for doing nothing for a week with Helene made him get off the beach and do something.

Can you read. HE DID FLY OVER THE AREA YOU GODDAMN FUCKING MORON.

And what for waste more Taxpayers money?
Money that could go to the victims of the storm?
Have you any idea what it would have cost for him to fly over and look at something he has people working on and taking care of, A LOT of money, as I said money that could be used to help these people directly .
Again they have a lot of new devices they can use to make sure the President knows what is going on and he can actually see the mess and not even have to be near where it happened and not get in the way.
Maybe YOU should get up to the 21 Century.
We have a Presidential Helicopter he can use the crew are all military. It's just the fuel. And he burns fuel almost every weekend to go to the beach anyway. Your claim that the US needs to worry about a little fuel is hysterical. Get real.

Because I'm not invested in lying about literally everything just to get Trump elected.
of course you aren't......you've just spent years lying about him to PREVENT his election.......I doubt you've ever posted anything about him that is true......

This thread is priceless.

Here's the bottom line. The Administration response to these two back to back destructive Hurricanes is exactly what the American people expect from their leaders. The wailing, gnashing of teeth, and outright lying from Trump and his cult members is horrific. Despicable, disgusting, dangerous. And it continues in this thread. A bunch of monkeys throwing shit at each other trying to see who can come up with the best seventh grade insult. A shining example of exactly how revolting the Trump cult has become.

He's a truly repugnant human being. Completely without morals, conscience or empathy.

He's doing the same thing w/ Springfield. Lives there have been turned upside down on lies - but it's benefiting his political campaign, so he simply does not give a fuck.

Since we gave him the power over the military. Binden sat on his ass and did NOTHING for a week. If he had got off his ass and flew over the devistated area just maybe he would have used that new fangle telephone and call Austin to start search and rescue. If he can remember where he left the phone.

ASSHOLE HE got on the fucking phone and called his people and got them going Presidents have assistance's for a reason , President are not experts in running disaster relief so they put people in that position that are experts so that when something happens all he has to do is get on the fucking phone and make sure the ball is rolling, and if he needs to he can call them and find out what is going on and keep up on the situation.
And again ASSHOLE they did not know where the last Hurricane was going to hit until about a day before or less and if you do not know where it is going to hit how do you know where to stage your supplies?
YOU don't so it takes time to get things moved into place .
And with all the mud and shit blocking the roads in NC it takes time to clear that away and I am SURE YOU THINK it just takes a wave of some magic wand and it will be all fixed, well it doesn't work that way it takes TIME, money, people and equipment and now with this hurricane hitting they are going to have to split not only the resources of FEMA but their people and equipment, it may take several years for both sites to get back to where they were before these hurricanes hit.
Have a nice day ASSHOLE

President get on that new fanged thing called the telephone
wonder why he didn't do that......do you think it was because when he called Mayorkass he said "sorry boss we spent it all on illegals"?.........

wonder why he didn't do that......do you think it was because when he called Mayorkass he said "sorry boss we spent it all on illegals"?.........
AND what the FUCK he was doing when he was on the phone with FEMA?
And again FEMA is under HLS and it was HLS that took the money from FEMA , FEMA didn't do it.
Have a nice day

stupid cunt.......you know perfectly well that everything you say about Trump is a lie......

That he has cheated on every wife he's ever had?

That he has been convicted of 34 felonies?

That he has been convicted of sexual abuse?

That he bragged about assaulting women in the Access Hollywood tape?

That he mocked a POW?

That he attacked the family of a fallen US soldier?

That he has expressed a wish he could date his daughter?

That he has mocked the disabled?

Back