FEMA is doing nothing....

^^^
Lib Hater continues to prove he isn't a Christian by pushing lies and seeking to harm others.

Matthew 22:36-40
36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied:
“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.
38 This is the first and greatest commandment.
39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’
40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

I'm a loving Christian and I never lie...NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not even a WHITE lie, although the anti WHITE Guno might have disagreed with me on that.

• At 10 p.m., the center of the storm was around 20 miles northeast of Sarasota as it continued to move inland. Its maximum sustained winds were 110 mph, making it a Category 2 hurricane.
  • Deaths have been confirmed in St. Lucie County on Florida's Atlantic Coast, where officials said tornadoes touched down.
  • There were more than 1.4 million utility customers without electricity in Florida around 10 p.m., according to poweroutage.us.
  • President Joe Biden said he predeployed thousands of federal personnel to areas affected by the storm, including more than 1,000 Coast Guard members.

• At 10 p.m., the center of the storm was around 20 miles northeast of Sarasota as it continued to move inland. Its maximum sustained winds were 110 mph, making it a Category 2 hurricane.
  • Deaths have been confirmed in St. Lucie County on Florida's Atlantic Coast, where officials said tornadoes touched down.
  • There were more than 1.4 million utility customers without electricity in Florida around 10 p.m., according to poweroutage.us.
  • President Joe Biden said he predeployed thousands of federal personnel to areas affected by the storm, including more than 1,000 Coast Guard members.
Now they can get right to work cleaning up as soon as it is safe to do so.

That made sense to you? Trump respects no laws, norms or regulations.
Yep. Someone who is personally despicable is infinitely preferable to someone who wants to do despicable things to everyone else. The Left has a long history of the later. They will muzzle all freedoms, imprison or worse all political opposition. They will do anything to remain in power. They will impose on society all sorts of half-assed and insane ideas because they personally think they're a good thing.

I don't care if some politician sleeps around or has questionable morals when the alternative to that is being forced into slavery, or imprisoned for disagreeing with their positions.

The Left, Kamala Harris, has ZERO problem taking away everyone's rights, confiscating their wealth, and imposing draconian laws on everyone for whatever pseudoscientific or pet political theory de jour she comes across.

WRONG! Gas pilot light water heaters DO NOT use electricity. I have two in my house.

Electronic ignition water heaters do require electricity and will not work in power outage.

Now tell us something you actually know about, like how many French fries you can eat out of an order before people call your bosses at Uber Eats and complain about you. ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
Pilot lights are definitely the way to go. However, a piezo ignition system requires very little power. It be run on a car battery for quite some time. The circuit only draws power during the light-up sequence.

Last edited:
That's rhetorical I assume. I believe he thinks that the more people die in this storm, the better it is for him. He is monstrously amoral. And they will forgive him for killing people. After all, they let him off the hook for Covid. But it is good to hear that Trump sent Putin some covid tests. What a schmuck.
Stop making shit up, Sybil.

LOL, you are a fucking moron.

Dumb fuck.
Pilot lights do not need electricity at all, Sybil. On some water heaters, a piezo igniter lights the pilot light if it goes out. Once lit, the piezo circuit isn't drawing power. On others you light the pilot light yourself using a match. Long stick matches are made for just such a use.

You can power the needs of a piezo igniter for many days with just a car battery.

Back