FEMA is doing nothing....

Old Concarty said that he retired and started working with Uber Eats.

If he is uber wealthy, why would he work at Uber Eats?

Some people have a lack of interests so they cant figure what to do in retirement, so they do things just to keep busy.

Others like to meet people but I dont know much much of that there is in uber eats.....I saw a delivery the other day were the food was set on the porch.

does he consider ordering food to be "working with Uber eats"?

is he doing a mukbanger channel on youtube?

Here is more bad news for the whole US There is a very large EMB from the sun coming.
IF this Electro magnetic burst from the sun is as large as they are saying it could shut down a lot of our electronics and our communications and then what are we going to do?
FEMA is already stretched thin.
YES I know this has nothing to do with the main topic of the thread but a lot of people do not understand this is massive Electro Magnetic burst from the sun that can shut down anything that is electronic , including power grids, Telephones, and more.
IF it does hit as hard as some people are saying we will be in deep shit.

Here is more bad news for the whole US There is a very large EMB from the sun coming.
IF this Electro magnetic burst from the sun is as large as they are saying it could shut down a lot of our electronics and our communications and then what are we going to do?
YES I know this has nothing to do with the main topic of the thread but a lot of people do not understand this is massive Electro Magnetic burst from the sun that can shut down anything that is electronic , including power grids, Telephones, and more.
or the establishment will do it from a satellite to kill off the riff raff.

I wake up to more leg humping. I can’t even count how many chihuahuas there are and they appear to be fucking each other as well. Weird.

Kinda like the turn of the century was a death sentence to communications?

I think PMP is in a bad mood this morning. He was one of the humpers and I accidentally kicked him in the head. I feel another motherfucking whore thread coming.,

Back