FEMA is doing nothing....

You really do have to laugh at his posts... He's oddly entertaining with that fantabulous boasting....🙃
Indeed.

Self-aggrandizement at its worst. Perhaps overcompensation for a lack of self-esteem. Dr. Earl is not a psychologist but my brother is and some of his knowledge has rubbed off on me. Not much but some. He rarely misses an opportunity to remind me that I only have an undergraduate degree but we love him just the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: TOP
Man I must have really hit home yesterday. Hey Earl, have you signed any illegal deals today? Has your financial planner made you ten percent?

Too funny.

Kinda like the turn of the century was a death sentence to communications?
well as I see another MAGA that has no idea of just how much damage a EMB can do.
IF it is as massive as they say it could be and it shuts down a lot of our electronics we could lose electric to millions of households ALL over the country, a lot of our phones Millions of them, Traffic control devices any thing electronic and if it does happen and I hope they are wrong it could be a disaster a LOT bigger then just the two Hurricanes, this could effect the whole USA not just a couple of states.
Have a nice day

Indeed.

Self-aggrandizement at its worst. Perhaps overcompensation for a lack of self-esteem. Dr. Earl is not a psychologist but my brother is and some of his knowledge has rubbed off on me. Not much but some.
Can't wait to see what we get to hear about today...;)

well as I see another MAGA that has no idea of just how much damage a EMB can do.
IF it is as massive as they say it could be and it shuts down a lot of our electronics we could lose electric to millions of households ALL over the country, a lot of our phones Millions of them, Traffic control devices any thing electronic and if it does happen and I hope they are wrong it could be a disaster a LOT bigger then just the two Hurricanes, this could effect the whole USA not just a couple of states.
Have a nice day
luckily we don't actually need electricity or technology.

Man I must have really hit home yesterday. Hey Earl, have you signed any illegal deals today? Has your financial planner made you ten percent?

Too funny.
There was no paperwork. Why would I need paperwork with my son, Concarty?

My financial guru has exceeded ten percent for many years and far exceeded ten percent year to date, Concarty.

Yours?

Can't wait to see what we get to hear about today...;)

Would you all like to know what I’m having for breakfast? Maybe a report on my trip to the store? It’s fun to have obsessed stalkers. Do you guys have meetings to talk about me? Exchange PMs. Is there a secret handshake? Weird.

We don't?
Hope you have a big ice chest to keep you food in.
and don't try and call for an ambulance or fire truck you won't be able to.
it's a nice to have for sure.

But i'll eat rats and live in a hole and drink dog piss and be happy for the opportunity.

that's what being an American means, Arthur.

the-tick-thumbsup.gif

Would you all like to know what I’m having for breakfast? Maybe a report on my trip to the store? It’s fun to have obsessed stalkers. Do you guys have meetings to talk about me? Exchange PMs. Is there a secret handshake? Weird.
I would have thought that even you are not stupid enough to have remained in place with a possible level 5 hurricane bearing down, Concarty.

Have a nice day
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooo!!!!!! Maybe we should all light our hair on fire and run screaming thru the streets like a bunch of goofy left wing idiots? :laugh: Heres the thing T,..........in the end if it comes it comes and if it doesn't it doesn't. Who gives a shit. Nothing you or I are going to do about it anyway. Wake me up when the zombie apocalypse starts,.....now there's a good world ender I can sink my teeth into. Those zombies are slow as hell and dumb as a rock and I have have unlimited ammo! Talk about the PERFECT target practice scenario!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooo!!!!!! Maybe we should all light our hair on fire and run screaming thru the streets like a bunch of goofy left wing idiots? :laugh: Heres the thing T,..........in the end if it comes it comes and if it doesn't it doesn't. Who gives a shit. Nothing you or I are going to do about it anyway. Wake me up when the zombie apocalypse starts,.....now there's a good world ender I can sink my teeth into. Those zombies are slow as hell and dumb as a rock and I have have unlimited ammo! Talk about the PERFECT target practice scenario!
The Ham (Amateur Radio) bands should be rocking...or not.

An addendum...que sera, sera.

Back