FEMA is doing nothing....

Yes, Concarty, as Kamala Trump posted and I quoted "at the 4,000/day level, that's 1.4 million before anything is triggered and as the learned Kamala Trump posted, "the triggering is a lie"...nothing would be triggered. I agree, there is a history with Kamala/Biden doing nada to stop illegal immigration.

Why are you so celosa of educated, upper income people, they are just like you, only quite a bit smarter.

Shouldn't you start preparing your camper to escape the hurricane?

So you can't read. And I see you have a new 'word of the day'. What's that calendar called? 'Pompous asshole spanish word of the day'. Got itl. It is just bizarre that you are so insecure you need to throw a random spanish word into a sentence written in English. I guess that's intended to impress someone. Certainly not me. Would Daddy approve of your online activity, Winthrop? How about your fellow frat boys at the club.

When we bought a house, we looked at Ponte Vedra, but a few trips to the restaurants and bars there made it clear that assholes like you were the main occupants, especially around the golf course. We're in a development that is mostly finance and healthcare executives and athletes. Even some of the golfers can't stand your type and chose to live here instead.

Poor ExpressLane, so unable to understand the situation in NC that he has to turn to personal insults to make himself feel relevant.

He is obsessed with uber eats. He thinks about it constantly. That dude has got to go three bills at least. Probably a Trump body.

Poor Concarty who does not understand the scam that Democrats tried to use to allow 3.9 K illegals to cross daily...into perpetuity, should heed your post.

More than 11 million have already crossed under Biden/Harris (Harris/Biden) so why would we believe that Heels Up Harris would enforce the law.

Lankford is a Democrat? Wow. When did he change parties?

It appears that your new argument against the bill is that its MANDATORY requirements would be ignored. ROTFLMFAO!!! How fucking lame can you get, frat boy.

Poor ExpressLane, so unable to understand the situation in NC that he has to turn to personal insults to make himself feel relevant.
Poor Richard Loser is so stupid that he excuses the Harris/Biden administration's bungling the situation in NC. Will you be moving to Canada when Trump wins in November.

Last edited:
So you can't read. And I see you have a new 'word of the day'. What's that calendar called? 'Pompous asshole spanish word of the day'. Got itl. It is just bizarre that you are so insecure you need to throw a random spanish word into a sentence written in English. I guess that's intended to impress someone. Certainly not me. Would Daddy approve of your online activity, Winthrop? How about your fellow frat boys at the club.

When we bought a house, we looked at Ponte Vedra, but a few trips to the restaurants and bars there made it clear that assholes like you were the main occupants, especially around the golf course. We're in a development that is mostly finance and healthcare executives and athletes. Even some of the golfers can't stand your type and chose to live here instead.
So, you are a racist and a bigot who hates the Spanish people and their beautiful language, Concarty.

Spanish is a proper noun, Concarty. It requires the upper case.

I understand that the subject must match the predicate, Pobre.

Poor Pobre...that's redundant. That's redundant.

GRAMMAR NAZI ALERT!!!!! GRAMMAR NAZI ALERT!!!!

Is that word Spanish or Latin, frat boy?

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Indeed.

One must matriculate before joining a fraternity.

Poor Concarty.

True. But obviously there is no requirement that you attend classes. Did all your brothers have rich daddies and legacy enrollments, Winthrop? Did they all cut class so they could day drink and conduct panty raids? Oh, you silly frat boys are so much fun.

Lankford is a Democrat? Wow. When did he change parties?

It appears that your new argument against the bill is that its MANDATORY requirements would be ignored. ROTFLMFAO!!! How fucking lame can you get, frat boy.
No, Concarty, as I explained, the bill would codify more than a million illegals crossing per year and the funding to process them.

Do you understand now, Concarty?

Back