FEMA is doing nothing....

Desantis is giving a briefing about Milton. He has submitted a request to FEMA and that request HAS BEEN APPROVED. Please shut the fuck up.

Desantis is giving a briefing about Milton. He has submitted a request to FEMA and that request HAS BEEN APPROVED. Please shut the fuck up.
Mr. Economist, you need to calm down. Stress can trigger all sorts of viruses that lay dormant on one's body. Take a breath, cancel all your upcoming jabs, and turn on the Hallmark channel.

If FEMA is broke, it is the fault and the responsibility of the House to make sure they have funds.
They DID have the funds, Sybil. Mayorkas wasted it on housing illegal immigrants (yet another impeachable offense).
They first refused to pass the border bill which would have provided billions to border security.
Blatant lie, Sybil. Stop repeating this lie.
Now they are whining about DHS spending money at the border that could have been used for FEMA.
No, Sybil. FEMA is spending money on housing illegal immigrants rather than for disaster relief.
Well, FIX IT you lazy fucks.
Tell Biden. Tell Kamala. Tell Mayorkas. Tell the Senate, which is holding hearings on this very thing soon.

Unless of course Trump tells you not to. Because you obviously couldn't care less about your constituents.
You are describing the Democrats and Kamala again.

I am trying to be responsible, and responsibility starts with being honest with myself, my peers, and fellow forum Members.
Blatant lie.
I have no bad will towards anyone.
Blatant lie.
I do not view the world and it's problems through a political, racial, sexual, or religious lens.
Blatant lie.
So, if you do, that is where we will differ and have conflict right off the bat.

But for sure, lying is unacceptable to me.
Blatant lie.
There is never an excuse for lying when Reality and the Truth is bad enough!
Buzzword fallacies.
Because the World is dominated by human beings, the world will never be a perfect place, and I do not expect it to be a perfect place.

And even though I am not a religious person, so to speak, I do see the world as a constant battle between Good and Evil. I was raised to know the difference between Good and Evil, and I chose to be a part of the good, as I have a conscience that guides me.

I also believe that the world is made up of people who are mostly good, and I also believe in Democracy- where the majority should always rule.

Thanks for your understanding!
A democracy is an unstable form of government. The oligarchy you want is not a democracy.

They DID have the funds, Sybil. Mayorkas wasted it on housing illegal immigrants (yet another impeachable offense).

Blatant lie, Sybil. Stop repeating this lie.

No, Sybil. FEMA is spending money on housing illegal immigrants rather than for disaster relief.

Tell Biden. Tell Kamala. Tell Mayorkas. Tell the Senate, which is holding hearings on this very thing soon.

You are describing the Democrats and Kamala again.

FEMA is doing nothing....????????????????????????​

You're right, FEMA is doing something, as they're spending most of their funds on our illegals while they claim now to be broke while American citizens are suffering without any help from FEMA. Oh, excuse me, didn't the victims of that hurricane get some $700 or $750 while kamala was out campaigning and biden was asleep at the beach?

Mr. Economist, you need to calm down. Stress can trigger all sorts of viruses that lay dormant on one's body. Take a breath, cancel all your upcoming jabs, and turn on the Hallmark channel.
You watch the hallmark channel? I doubt I even have it. Currently my tv viewing is mostly baseball playoffs, football, some news. Penguin is can’t miss, From, a handful of movies. But if you like Christmas in Bumbfuck that’s cool. To each their own. Right now I’m in the middle of hurricane prep. You know FEMA spent all their money on illegal immigrants. Elon Musk told me so. Carry on.

It's time to move Floridians! Florida as small as it is, should not be our 3rd most populated state. You people are assholes to elbows now!

But please do not come to Texas, as we already have enough IDIOTS here already!

Bailing Florida out with disaster relief money every year in the amount of 100's of billions of taxpayers money over the last 100 years, is one of the reasons why our National deficit is so high now!

Thanks in advance!

^^^
Lib Hater continues to prove he isn't a Christian by pushing lies and seeking to harm others.

Matthew 22:36-40
36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied:
“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.
38 This is the first and greatest commandment.
39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’
40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

Back