FEMA is doing nothing....

Poor anchovies, I am going to say this as nicely as I can,
FUCK YOU.
Nobody said the Republicans caused the hurricane but we all damn well know who caused the border crisis and if that is what is holding up government support, we also have a guilty party in the White House.

Maybe Republicans should have passed the fucking border bill if they wanted more money spent there you whiny little bitch.

Are the citizens in the affected areas liars, Concarty?

Poor Concarty.

Maybe Republicans should have passed the fucking border bill if they wanted more money spent there you whiny little bitch.
Concarty, Concarty, Concarty...that bill guaranteed millions of illegals crossing every year and only provided funding for more border agents to process them.

Poor, poor, Concarty. We buy you books and you eat the covers.

Reactions: TOP
Yes. C frat boy. I actually EARNED mine though.
You're also illiterate, Concarty..."And im rich."

Buy a grammar book and study the chapter on punctuation, Concarty.

The only part of your post that is accurate is "frat boy."

So, Concarty, you are calling these good people who have suffered immensely with more than 200 fatalities and many with no water, power or food...liars?

How very compassionate of you.

Poor, poor Concarty.

Last edited:
Reactions: TOP
Doesn't ALL spending and funding for things like this have to be started in the House?
And isn't the house controlled by the Republicans?
So why haven't they got off their asses and passed a bill giving more funding to this matter?

Doesn't ALL spending and funding for things like this have to be started in the House?
And isn't the house controlled by the Republicans?
So why haven't they got off their asses and passed a bill giving more funding to this matter?
That bill guaranteed millions of illegals crossing every year and only provided funding for more border agents to process them.

That bill guaranteed millions of illegals crossing every year and only provided funding for more border agents to process them.
WAKE UP STUPID.
The House CAN and SHOULD be working on another bill funding more FEMA aid for these people.
And they can write in the bill that these funds are ONLY to be used for this mess.
But NO the Republican controlled House can't even do that.

You mean the border bill that was written with billions more for Ukraine and other countries in the ME? The border bill that wanted to hire more agents just to process paperwork faster? That border bill? Screw you.
Brandon fucked up the US border the day he undid all of Trump's executive orders restricting entry into the US. Brandon had/has the power to close the border completely with a stroke of his pen.

WAKE UP STUPID.
The House CAN and SHOULD be working on another bill funding more FEMA aid for these people.
And they can write in the bill that these funds are ONLY to be used for this mess.
But NO the Republican controlled House can't even do that.
No, the house should be working on a bill to deport every illegal they can find and do it today.

No, the house should be working on a bill to deport every illegal they can find and do it today.
Well we all see where YOU stand on giving help to the hurricane victims, Right now their priority should be helping them and actually doing some good for the people that need it.

Back