FEMA is doing nothing....

How come no one is talking what can only be called a "lie fest" coming from Trump about the fed response to the hurricane?

Even for a pathological liar, the # and level of the lies is astounding. He's literally just saying stuff.

I always find it kind of weird & hilarious when Trump supporters brag about his wealth.

History will marvel at how regular working people supported a billionaire whose policies favor billionaires.

There is another storm brewing in the Caribbean and expected to hit Florida.

The head of Homeland Security has said that they do not have the funds to address this.

Perhaps they could divert the billions given to illegals who are not supposed to be in the US, to the ones who pay the taxes and fight the wars…legal American citizens.

There is another storm brewing in the Caribbean and expected to hit Florida.

The head of Homeland Security has said that they do not have the funds to address this.

Perhaps they could divert the billions given to illegals who are not supposed to be in the US, to the ones who pay the taxes and fight the wars…legal American citizens.

Do they have the paper towels?

I am posting a video from X that I thought people here would like to talk about. Though I personally would wonder why the government has spent the Emergency Management Agency's budget at a border they've been telling us was "under control", as well as "safe and secure" and certainly not an emergency since they counteracted every single executive order that Trump signed on the subject.
Promoting fake news, that’s what you are doing.

Arsecheese, shut the fuck up!!
HAHAHAHAHA!

TRIGGERED!

Was it something he said?

Does the truth hurt?

Hilarious Triggered fool!

Hey folks, TRUMPTARDS JUST WANT PEOPLE TO STFU! I wonder why? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Isn't that hilarious?

MAKE US SHUT-UP YOU TRIGGERED IDIOT!

Let me make you a deal- You stop lying about NEVER-TRUMPERS- and we'll stop telling the truth about TRUMP and you SHAMELESS CRAZY PATHETIC and DESPERATE DEPLORABLE TRUMPTARDS! DEAL?

The lack of response and empathy for these American citizens in the affected areas is beyond appalling. It borders on criminality.

Many of these Americans are Trump supporters. Will they be able to vote in a few weeks?

Is that what is behind this lack of response?
They'll have to figure out a way to Safe places.... So that they can live comfortably and safely...and be allowed to vote.... So they need to step things up... Months and years have work ahead... Thank goodness for all the Entrepreneurs..... And neighbors... who are helping...

I wonder...

Since FEMA openly admits one of their top goals is to meet DEI standards and is hiring on the basis of race, gender, etc., not competence or ability to do the job, how much of the response is being handled ineptly, mismanaged, and rife with waste? I can fully imagine that some transgender, cross-dressing, fool from FEMA being more worried about using the 'correct' pronouns than helping people recover from their loss, even to the point of refusing to help them until they comply with demanded woke standards.

They'll have to figure out a way to Safe places.... So that they can live comfortably and safely...and be allowed to vote.... So they need to step things up... Months and years have work ahead... Thank goodness for all the Entrepreneurs..... And neighbors... who are helping...
Do you reckon they will be voting for Climate Change deniers?

No- we want everyone of them to vote!

I bet these victims are believers in Climate Change now, now that they have lost loved ones and everything they own, and their country-side for 1,000's of square miles, in several states, looks like an H-Bomb just went off.

This is an area never effected by hurricanes this far inland before- in the history of CLIMATE STUDIES!

IS CLIMATE CHANGE A JOKE OR HOAX?

TRUMP and J.D. SAYS Climate change is a HOAX!

Last edited:
I wonder...

Since FEMA openly admits one of their top goals is to meet DEI standards and is hiring on the basis of race, gender, etc., not competence or ability to do the job, how much of the response is being handled ineptly, mismanaged, and rife with waste? I can fully imagine that some transgender, cross-dressing, fool from FEMA being more worried about using the 'correct' pronouns than helping people recover from their loss, even to the point of refusing to help them until they comply with demanded woke standards.
Indeed.

Imagine what those good people in the mountains of N.C. would say to a trans-freak telling them to use woke pronouns or they won't get food or water.

I bet these victims are believers in Climate Change now!

This is an area never effected by hurricanes this far inland before- in the history of CLIMATE STUDIES!

TRUMP SAYS IT IS!
What are you going to do to stop hurricanes, Gecko?

Perhaps use the correct pronoun.

I bet these victims are believers in Climate Change now!

TRUMP SAYS IT IS!
I do not reckon...How sensitive and compassionate you are...

How come no one is talking what can only be called a "lie fest" coming from Trump about the fed response to the hurricane?

Even for a pathological liar, the # and level of the lies is astounding. He's literally just saying stuff.
probably because its all true......where did the $20B Congress gave FEMA go......and since they have never given the administration any funds to support illegals where is it coming from?.....

Back