Five Mistakes in your Bible Translation

revealed my alias

lol, you revealed your "alias" and the post is still sitting there for anyone to see.....

so you whined and bitched and moaned, like a little girl

I merely pointed out what a fool you were, which didn't come as a surprise to anyone...you're merely upset that when you proposed a three way poll on credibility between you, a conservative that everyone hates and a banana, you lost by 50% of the votes to a banana......

lol, you revealed your "alias" and the post is still sitting there for anyone to see.....

I merely pointed out what a fool you were, which didn't come as a surprise to anyone...you're merely upset that when you proposed a three way poll on credibility between you, a conservative that everyone hates and a banana, you lost by 50% of the votes to a banana......

Which forum is this?

Couldn't tell the truth if your life depended on it. I repeated my alias, after you revealed it. What would have been the point to disguise it any further? Forget violating the TOS, forget revealing the personal information of a forum member in good standing...all of that pales, when insisting on being right, in a conversation where you took commentary out of context.
My suggestion of a poll, to the resident racist and bigot, was "rhetorical". The Poll was started by "CWT", with whom I often disagree, to start up "shit". (You know how you birds of a feather flock together) My opponent got 1 vote, I got 4 , and the banana (which was an "anti-vote") got 9. BFD. You got banned for a whole week.

What would have been the point to disguise it any further?
well, perhaps since you were so concerned with your identity being public that you got the post deleted, and did so before 90% of the people on line that day saw it, it might not be a good idea to put it back up and have left it there ever since.....ya' think?....

..all of that pales, when insisting on being right, in a conversation where you took commentary out of context.
lol....there's nothing wrong with insisting I'm right, when I'm right.....ask anyone here....when I say you don't believe blacks can be racist, have I taken anything out of context?.....

The Poll was started by "CWT"

ohoh, are you revealing aliases?....lol.....

You got banned for a whole week.

I know, I had to spend the whole week here, making fun of the Trinity....

This is a trick question for bible students.

Methuselah was the oldest man who ever lived (according to the bible). How could he die before his father?

This is a trick question for bible students.

Methuselah was the oldest man who ever lived (according to the bible). How could he die before his father?

I would say his father would have to have been "taken up" and therefore never died.

Lost to a bananna!!!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Couldn't tell the truth if your life depended on it. I repeated my alias, after you revealed it. What would have been the point to disguise it any further? Forget violating the TOS, forget revealing the personal information of a forum member in good standing...all of that pales, when insisting on being right, in a conversation where you took commentary out of context.
My suggestion of a poll, to the resident racist and bigot, was "rhetorical". The Poll was started by "CWT", with whom I often disagree, to start up "shit". (You know how you birds of a feather flock together) My opponent got 1 vote, I got 4 , and the banana (which was an "anti-vote") got 9. BFD. You got banned for a whole week.

But you keep forgetting; that when he RETURNED, everyone still knew your alias and were still able to read the post.

But you keep forgetting; that when he RETURNED, everyone still knew your alias and were still able to read the post.

Earlier didn't you chide someone for stating the obvious? What is your point, other than sticking your nose in business that isn't yours? Again, you're showing your obsession with me...I know you want me....but I'm married.

Hey, Mr. Christian. Methuselah was the oldest man who ever lived. How could he die before his father?

It ain't necessarily so. It ain't necessarily so. The things that you're liable to read in the bible, it ain't necessarily so.

Earlier didn't you chide someone for stating the obvious? What is your point, other than sticking your nose in business that isn't yours? Again, you're showing your obsession with me...I know you want me....but I'm married.

And yet, you seem to be the one that keeps bringing up that he was banned for a week.
Everyone knows that and yet you keep stating the obvious.
What is YOUR point?

Not according to Jesus, Mr. Christian.

POET
wolf-in-sheeps-clothing.jpg

Back