Fl has huge covid outbreak

You didn't use the word 'vaccine' in that post, Wally.
Again, Night has no basis in reality. You may not like them being vaccines, but you cannot stop me from calling them vaccines.

The vaccines reduced deaths... Or at least in the world I live in. I can not speak for your fantasy world.
The Covid 'vaccine' reduced no deaths. Covid does not kill. You are not on another planet.
No, you are on another planet. I am in the real world.
No, Wally. I am on Earth, like you.
Buzzword fallacy.
You think vaccines are a buzzword?

These vaccine deniers are mirror images of climate change deniers, firm believers in something they know nothing about.

These vaccine deniers are mirror images of climate change deniers, firm believers in something they know nothing about.
Paradox V. You are denying the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law as well, and you are denying mathematics.

Your religions are NOT science.

Climate cannot change.
No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth.
Arguing both sides of a paradox is irrational.

If they're STILL using the PCR (or a variation there of) to test for Covid, those stats are NOT accurate, let alone valid. The late Dr. Mullis (Nobel prize inventor of PCR) stated for YEARS that his process WAS NOT DIAGNOSTIC for what is making you sick. Yet the medical/pharmaceutical system just ignores this.

Back