Fl has huge covid outbreak

Older people are weaker and more susceptible to infection. Same with flu.

Another factor is that older people may not care and think they don't need shots or prefer to die. IDK.

8wuuq9.jpg
stfu deep state big pharma shill CCP fluffer.

The vaccines reduced deaths... Or at least in the world I live in. I can not speak for your fantasy world.
no they didn't.

they caused more.

and have caused on going problems in many people.

you're just repeating big pharma lies again.

The vaccines reduced deaths... Or at least in the world I live in. I can not speak for your fantasy world.
Agreed, as all sane, educated and intelligent people around the world agree. Conspiracy theorist nutjobs, not so much.

FWIW, trying to reason with unreasonable people is irrational, be they simply dishonest or, most commonly, irrational to the point of insanity.

Agreed, as all sane, educated and intelligent people around the world agree. Conspiracy theorist nutjobs, not so much.

FWIW, trying to reason with unreasonable people is irrational, be they simply dishonest or, most commonly, irrational to the point of insanity.
wrong.

adverse effects abound.

you're just a shit quality person who sucks big pharma off daily.

Older people are weaker and more susceptible to infection. Same with flu.

Another factor is that older people may not care and think they don't need shots or prefer to die. IDK.

8wuuq9.jpg
There was no deadly influenza outbreak in 2021 or 2022.

He's stuck in Paradox V:

1) I take the 'vaccine' to keep from getting infected with Covid.
2) I demand YOU take the 'vaccine' because mine doesn't work.

This is one of two paradoxes routinely attempted by members of the Church of Covid.
no.

it's not that complexes.

he just always lies to help large corporations.

libertarians fascists do that.

You don't get to speak for everyone, Sybil. You only get to speak for you (and your other socks). You don't get to lay your problems on anybody else either. Inversion fallacy. Omniscience fallacy.

no.

it's not that complexes.

he just always lies to help large corporations.

libertarians fascists do that.
Redefinition fallacies. Bigotry. Complexity fallacy.

A political party is not an economic system.
Corporations are not evil because they are corporations.
I never listed anything complex. A paradox is simply two conflicting arguments and is irrational. Sybil is stuck in Paradox V.

Redefinition fallacies. Bigotry. Complexity fallacy.

A political party is not an economic system.
Corporations are not evil because they are corporations.
I never listed anything complex. A paradox is simply two conflicting arguments and is irrational. Sybil is stuck in Paradox V.
all strawmen arguments.

thanks for playing, dipshit libertarian fascist collaborator.

Back