Florida's Schedule

cawacko

Looking at today's Top 25 Florida plays one ranked team all season. (Now I know the polls are fluid throughout the year so this could change.) One ranked team? Are you serious?

I'm writing partially to myself because so many USC fans are bitching about our season. USC has played six road games already.

@Ohio State (top ten at the time ranked #10 right now)
@Oregon (ranked #14)
@Kal (ranked in the top ten at the time, fell out of the rankings yesterday)
@Notre Dame (top 25 at the time, fell out yesterday)
@Washington
@Arizona State

That's a crazy f*cking schedule.

Florida has played @LSU then @Kentucky and @Mississippi State and has @South Carolina remaining. Joke.

Last edited:
Because you play in a high school caliber conference. Take a look at sec in bowl games.

Pac 10 was 5-0 in bowl games last year.

Pac 10 has a winning record vs. the SEC in the 2000's.

Pac 10 has more ranked teams right now than the SEC.

You cannot defend Florida playing one ranked team all year. It is pathetic.

Looking at today's Top 25 Florida plays one ranked team all season. (Now I know the polls are fluid throughout the year so this could change.) One ranked team? Are you serious?

I'm writing partially to myself because so many USC fans are bitching about our season. USC has played six road games already.

@Oregon (ranked #14)
@Washington
@Arizona State

Florida has played @LSU then @Kentucky and @Mississippi State and has @South Carolina remaining. Joke.

Whatever the problems with the rankings are, Florida manages to do quite well with those that count at the end, the Sec and BCS championships. All the rest serves only to sell newspapers and spark conversation..
I agree about the mid-season rankings, this week being particularly nuts.

awwhh, you got called out on the high school conference now you want to lash out at the team that crushed the team that beat you. LOFL

LOL... no I'm not. The Pac 10 this year is what the SEC always claims to be, the toughest conference. Outside of Washington State there is no gimmie game. We don't have Vandy, Kentucky, Miss St or a bunch of average Tennessee's (who freaking UCLA beat at their house) or Auburn's or Arkansas's or Georgia's.

Florida or Alabama would not run the Pac 10 undefeated.

And USC is not the team we were the past few years so I'm not making any 'USC should be #1' comments. I will talk about their strength of schedule and how tough the conference is and I'm still proud of the team's performance this year.

LSU and Ga would run the pac 10 undefeated by 10.
You will not get big bowl games for the sissy10 when you can't get 1 team in the top 8.
The SEC has 3 in the top 8, stop with the kool aid your over you limit. You sound gayer than Pete Carroll crying about Franchise leaving. Fanny pacs think Pete Carroll is gay

LSU and Ga would run the pac 10 undefeated by 10.
You will not get big bowl games for the sissy10 when you can't get 1 team in the top 8.
The SEC has 3 in the top 8, stop with the kool aid your over you limit. You sound gayer than Pete Carroll crying about Franchise leaving. Fanny pacs think Pete Carroll is gay

LOL... Georgia should have lost to ASU at home. They were lucky to win.

I think the Pac 10 is learning though to schedule the SEC OOC way.

Let's see who the SEC played this past weekend...

Georgia played Tennessee Tech
Kentucky played Eastern Kentucky
Auburn played Furman
Tennessee played Memphis
Ole Miss played Nortern Arizona

That's a pretty frightening schedule there Topspin. I mean that's scary enough to turn Clay Aiken straight.

whambulance for the toe fu eating USC fags, you guys have more ap voters in your pocket than any 2 conferences put together. The fact that you cry like the little bitches you are is not inconsistant.
USC would lose 2 every year in the SEC, shit you drop 1 or 2 to unranked teams every year. No rose bowl this year crybaby

whambulance for the toe fu eating USC fags, you guys have more ap voters in your pocket than any 2 conferences put together. The fact that you cry like the little bitches you are is not inconsistant.
USC would lose 2 every year in the SEC, shit you drop 1 or 2 to unranked teams every year. No rose bowl this year crybaby

Haha... it ain't crying pointing out the Pac 10 is the better conference with teams that play the better schedules.

Hey the SEC gets props for how it plays the media and scheduling game. If the Pac 10 wants to win a national title it needs to play the same game.

your on crack buddy, seriously.
When was the last time somebody won the PAC 10 besides SC.
you went 5-0 in the toilet and mieneke muffler bowls.
SEC schools don't need to go around sucking media off to declair themselves champions.
We get in and win those games, toe fue eaters like the writers better than the big games.
Fla may have had a weak schedule this year. why, because typical powerhouses Ga and tenn are on their knees this year. That said, they do play LSU every year. Last time I checked we got two actual christal's playa. And if Florida played SC this year they would roll your ass up by 30.

@Oregon (ranked #14)
@Washington
@Arizona State

That's why the BCS needs to give more emphasis to strength of schedule. Else all the SEC teams will start playing High School teams for Non-Conf schedule as their no down side. If we had a playoff system then the teams that play a tough non-conf schedule get rewarded by being better prepared.

I think LSWho has only played 2 ranked teams and lost both. Topper just has sour grapes cause LSWho is going to Wrigley Gum Who Gives a Fuck Bowl where they'll play the 7th ranked Big East team in the Superdome.

Your not bitter at all that Ohio Slow hasn't yet recovered from the beat down that LSU gave the buckeyes.

We crushed the team that Beat USC who beat Ohio Slow. LOFL

Back