Florida's Schedule

Your not bitter at all that Ohio Slow hasn't yet recovered from the beat down that LSU gave the buckeyes.

We crushed the team that Beat USC who beat Ohio Slow. LOFL
Yes but were going to the Rose Bowl and USC is probably going to either the Sugar or Fiesta Bowl, where as LSWho is probably going to the USA Comp Who Gives a Shit Bowl against Ball St! LOL

yeah because we can't go to a BCS at no8 since there are already two more SEC schools ranked above you whining third rate conference runners up.

That's why the BCS needs to give more emphasis to strength of schedule. Else all the SEC teams will start playing High School teams for Non-Conf schedule as their no down side. If we had a playoff system then the teams that play a tough non-conf schedule get rewarded by being better prepared.

Or they will get to the end of their season with injured stars and no chance.

I don't disagree with what you are saying, but there are downsides to it too.

The SEC has won 5 of the 12 bcs bowl championships.
LSU has two, which is more than both of your conferences have.
LOFL, you have all the AP voters and still can't rig it.

I honestly saw nothing wrong with that schedule. Its not Florida's fault that a bunch of ranked teams fell off of the top 25... Did I miss something?

I honestly saw nothing wrong with that schedule. Its not Florida's fault that a bunch of ranked teams fell off of the top 25... Did I miss something?

For starters take a look at their non-conference schedule...

Charleston Southern
Troy
FIU
Florida State

Have you even heard of Charleston Southern or Florida International? I've heard of Troy but they are no good. And FSU hasn't been good for a decade. It's a joke.

Orida does not lose to weak as Oregon state , Stanford , or Washington. USC is big dog in a panzi conference. 5 BCS championships in the sec. Were a mile ahead of the second best conference

The big 12 is no 2

Their non-conf schedule against Div Iaa and Sunbelt teams. Florida hasn't played a good team yet so we have no idea how good they are.

Their non-conf schedule against Div Iaa and Sunbelt teams. Florida hasn't played a good team yet so we have no idea how good they are.

Hang in a little longer. On Dec 5th you will see how good they are. Or at least how good they aren't when Bama schools them.

you wuss conference guys always HAVE to pull the non conference schedule!!! Why??? Because of your joke conferences.

LOL... no I'm not. The Pac 10 this year is what the SEC always claims to be, the toughest conference. Outside of Washington State there is no gimmie game. We don't have Vandy, Kentucky, Miss St or a bunch of average Tennessee's (who freaking UCLA beat at their house) or Auburn's or Arkansas's or Georgia's.

Florida or Alabama would not run the Pac 10 undefeated.

And USC is not the team we were the past few years so I'm not making any 'USC should be #1' comments. I will talk about their strength of schedule and how tough the conference is and I'm still proud of the team's performance this year.

BS

Since the schools aren't going to switch conferences this will obviously never be settled on the field.

I love college football and I love USC football so I understand the passion people in the South have for SEC football. I also believe at times when there is so much passion involved it can make it more difficult to be objective.

The computers have rated the Pac 10 the toughest conference this year. Look at its OOC schedule and record. The SEC is down this year. LSU is the third best team in the conference and they haven't beaten a team ranked in the top 25.

Florida or Alabama would not go undefeated in the Pac 10 this year. Would not happen.

Since the schools aren't going to switch conferences this will obviously never be settled on the field.

I love college football and I love USC football so I understand the passion people in the South have for SEC football. I also believe at times when there is so much passion involved it can make it more difficult to be objective.

The computers have rated the Pac 10 the toughest conference this year. Look at its OOC schedule and record. The SEC is down this year. LSU is the third best team in the conference and they haven't beaten a team ranked in the top 25.

Florida or Alabama would not go undefeated in the Pac 10 this year. Would not happen.

Dude stfu, USC got 55 laid on them by and unranked team at home. And Standfor went for 2 to punk your ass.
You better worry about being 5 place in the PAC 10.
You have nobody in the top nine, the SEC has 3. You have to be somekind of dork to argue the pussy10 vs the SEC

Dude stfu, USC got 55 laid on them by and unranked team at home. And Standfor went for 2 to punk your ass.
You better worry about being 5 place in the PAC 10.
You have nobody in the top nine, the SEC has 3. You have to be somekind of dork to argue the pussy10 vs the SEC

Top we have now come full circle. When you don't play anyone and don't beat anyone and are ranked in the Top 10? That tells you all you need to know.

And we haven't even discussed Texas which will play one top 25 team all year Oklahoma State.

Through 10 games this year let's see the number of BCS Top 25 opponents each team has played:

USC - 5: Ohio St, Oregon, Oregon St., Stanford, Cal
Alabama - 2: LSU, Virginia Tech
Florida - 1: LSU
Texas - 1: Oklahoma St

I'm not arguing USC deserves anything (and Stanford was ranked going into the game). You can scream all you want Topper but the numbers and facts speak for themselves. Pac 10 is the best conference this year.

Top we have now come full circle. When you don't play anyone and don't beat anyone and are ranked in the Top 10? That tells you all you need to know.

And we haven't even discussed Texas which will play one top 25 team all year Oklahoma State.

Through 10 games this year let's see the number of BCS Top 25 opponents each team has played:

USC - 5: Ohio St, Oregon, Oregon St., Stanford, Cal
Alabama - 2: LSU, Virginia Tech
Florida - 1: LSU
Texas - 1: Oklahoma St

I'm not arguing USC deserves anything (and Stanford was ranked going into the game). You can scream all you want Topper but the numbers and facts speak for themselves. Pac 10 is the best conference this year.

right, all the experts are wrong
I'll take national championships, stanford is a team that can't win more than 5 games a year. But they can put 55 on SC at home.

right, all the experts are wrong
I'll take national championships, stanford is a team that can't win more than 5 games a year. But they can put 55 on SC at home.

Florida's schedule is going to be worse after the regular season ends.

MS State hung 19 on them, including 2 interceptions. MS State barely managed 3 points against Bama. And if Tebow thinks it was hard to throw against State, wait till he tries it against us.

Keep in mind that one of the reason that their such big college football fans in the south east is because...well their pro teams kinda suck. LOL Of the six NFL teams in the SE only 2 have ever won a SB and only one has been a consistent winner, Miami.

Keep in mind that one of the reason that their such big college football fans in the south east is because...well their pro teams kinda suck. LOL Of the six NFL teams in the SE only 2 have ever won a SB and only one has been a consistent winner, Miami.

And Miami isn't really the south.

Yep, we have had sucky pro teams for decades. One of my fav bumper stickers was "Go Braves, and take the Falcons with you".

Back