For Darla

LOL @ epic saying in a thread in which LADYT AND DARLA are posting in that he highlights his hair. They are gonna drag that one through the ground no doubt :)

That shows a considerable lack of judgment .

Yeah I imagine that fact will make a reappearance next time Darla and I are arguing about the minimum wage or something.

Yeah I imagine that fact will make a reappearance next time Darla and I are arguing about the minimum wage or something.

something to the effect of:

"lol ok epic, I'm not going to listen to some KID that HIGHLIGHTS HIS HAIR talk to ME about minimum wage legislation. hmph"

something to the effect of:

"lol ok epic, I'm not going to listen to some KID that HIGHLIGHTS HIS HAIR talk to ME about minimum wage legislation. hmph"

LOL.

Hey, I personally find some highlights very attractive.

But I will bring up the fact that EPI got faced by damo and did nothing about it.

Hey!
Anyone around for the chat room?

It depends. YOu're not going to try and get me naked again are you?

Ok, I will tell you about the book I am writing, which, if published is going to blow the cover off of men for once and for all!

Just out of curiosity, does "highlighting" refer to applying bleach, because I'm not up on my hair fashion. I used to spike the bangs when I was 13, but that is the fanciest thing I've ever done (and it was a big fad then).

Just out of curiosity, does "highlighting" refer to applying bleach, because I'm not up on my hair fashion. I used to spike the bangs when I was 13, but that is the fanciest thing I've ever done (and it was a big fad then).

peroxide usually, not bleach

Oh, okay. I've never really liked that. I'm assuming that with highlighting you are not actually aiming for the full blonde effect but mearly trying to make it glow a little, which isn't as bad.

Back