For people who want a president to look great in tight jeans, I'm sorry.

LOL, Yurt, you may not believe this, but Dixie seriously wrote an ode to how much he loved Bush, even in his blue jeans.

Swear to god!

Thank you, thank you very much.

Done with Elvis voice (poor imitation)

Pair that Ode to Bush off with recent posts of Dixie saying he never cared much for the liberal Bush....

Last edited:
as far as i can tell....dixie never said "tight"......

unless you have proof he did....you had better own up and admit you're wrong just as you guys hound him all over this board....

unless you have proof he did....you had better own up and admit you're wrong just as you guys hound him all over this board....

Don't hold your breath for that one!

For the record, Dixie never said a single word about how Bush looked in jeans. (Direct quote: I love to see him do an interview in blue jeans.) That was the homoerotic minds of liberal pinheads who inferred that into what I said, as they always seem to do. I am thoroughly convinced, I could post "The Sky is Blue!" and half of them would claim the sky is not blue but green, while the other half mocked me for saying God made the sky blue!

It's how scumbuckets roll, you see!

were you ever a member of the board on which Dixie posted his ode to Bush?

and if not, what are you doing in this discussion?

were you ever a member of the board on which Dixie posted his ode to Bush?

and if not, what are you doing in this discussion?

dude.....his ode and link was posted in this thread you drunk idiot....

instead of whining and bashing as usual....why don't you find the link where dixie said tight pants.....the link is in this thread.....in case you needed a hint after all your drinks tonight

Back