For people who want a president to look great in tight jeans, I'm sorry.

dude.....his ode and link was posted in this thread you drunk idiot....

instead of whining and bashing as usual....why don't you find the link where dixie said tight pants.....the link is in this thread.....in case you needed a hint after all your drinks tonight

why do you insist on slandering me by claiming that I am drinking? Like I said...decaf green tea. that's it.

and let me get this straight: you have read dixie's ode to Bush and you don't find anything at all odd about it?

why do you insist on slandering me by claiming that I am drinking? Like I said...decaf green tea. that's it.

and let me get this straight: you have read dixie's ode to Bush and you don't find anything at all odd about it?

your posts proves youre drinking more than "tea".....and maybe you should preach to everyone else on this board how saying one is drinking is "slander"...... go for it....tell everyone who posts drunk here openly that it is slander....

and once again....you can't answer my question, so you raise a wimpy strawman....pathetic.....

i mentioned the "tight" jeans only....

got it, good

and stop copying me by saying "got it, good" .....i said that first and you've copied me ever since....get your own saying....

your posts proves youre drinking more than "tea".....and maybe you should preach to everyone else on this board how saying one is drinking is "slander"...... go for it....tell everyone who posts drunk here openly that it is slander....

and once again....you can't answer my question, so you raise a wimpy strawman....pathetic.....

i mentioned the "tight" jeans only....

got it, good

and stop copying me by saying "got it, good" .....i said that first and you've copied me ever since....get your own saying....

green tea tonight... decaf... a little bout of a-fib earlier and that is all the boss will allow.

Dixie did not specifically say "tight" jeans. What he DID say was freakin' weird.... but you obviously don't think so.

got it? good.

green tea tonight... decaf... a little bout of a-fib earlier and that is all the boss will allow.

Dixie did not specifically say "tight" jeans. What he DID say was freakin' weird.... but you obviously don't think so.

got it? good.

i never said that

i only brought up the lie by cypress about the tight jeans.....thanks for proving cypress a liar

answer my question from post #21
coward.

lame.....

nothing coward....only calling you on your strawman and you call me a coward

maybe i should listen to others and not waste my time on you....you're like a broken record

and good job proving cypress lied about dixie

lame.....

nothing coward....only calling you on your strawman and you call me a coward

maybe i should listen to others and not waste my time on you....you're like a broken record

and good job proving cypress lied about dixie

afraid to answer the question? afraid that your new butt buddy dixie won't push your stool in for you?

why not just say so?

but I have to warn you...I think he likes girls, not guys.

you going to back this up or admit you are either wrong or lied?

Get over yourself. Dixie wrote a shameless ode to Bush, and got rightfully lambasted & ridiculed for it.

And Dixie's a total nutter; I know your sympathies are with him, but you'd do better to stick with some of the more reasonable righties on this board. Dixie asks for & receives every bit of abuse that he gets.

Get over yourself. Dixie wrote a shameless ode to Bush, and got rightfully lambasted & ridiculed for it.

And Dixie's a total nutter; I know your sympathies are with him, but you'd do better to stick with some of the more reasonable righties on this board. Dixie asks for & receives every bit of abuse that he gets.

hey....my posts in this thread about dixie was that someone lied about bush and tight pants.....

either admit that person lied....as maineman did....or simply keep quiet, your nonsense above only makes you look foolish

simple really

hey....my posts in this thread about dixie was that someone lied about bush and tight pants.....

either admit that person lied....as maineman did....or simply keep quiet, your nonsense above only makes you look foolish

simple really

No; you look foolish.

When we make fun of Dixie for loving Bush in tight jeans...we are MAKING FUN OF HIM.

It looks silly for you to come waltzing in saying with indignance, "You are lying about Dixie! Apologize and admit you are wrong now!"

Dixie's post is in USC's post a few down on this page. He said nothing about tight jeans. We say tight jeans because it bothers him, and because he earned a degree of ridicule with his gushing post about Bush.

No; you look foolish.

When we make fun of Dixie for loving Bush in tight jeans...we are MAKING FUN OF HIM.

It looks silly for you to come waltzing in saying with indignance, "You are lying about Dixie! Apologize and admit you are wrong now!"

Dixie's post is in USC's post a few down on this page. He said nothing about tight jeans. We say tight jeans because it bothers him, and because he earned a degree of ridicule with his gushing post about Bush.

Translation: We tell absolute lies and distort the facts because that seems to anger Dixie, and that is really all we care about doing these days. We really don't give a shit if we are proven to be lying through our teeth about him, because we have no shame. Don't expect us to admit we are wrong or own up to the lies we've told, because we are scumbuckets who really just don't care about honesty or integrity... we have none!

Translation: We tell absolute lies and distort the facts because that seems to anger Dixie, and that is really all we care about doing these days. We really don't give a shit if we are proven to be lying through our teeth about him, because we have no shame. Don't expect us to admit we are wrong or own up to the lies we've told, because we are scumbuckets who really just don't care about honesty or integrity... we have none!

Translation: "I used to be a coyote, but now I'm alright...NaaaaOOOOOO!"

No; you look foolish.

bingo!

exactly...

its a "joke" defense....yeah, thats it....

IOW....yurt was right....dixie never said that and since he is right, i will engage in the usual left tactics on this board and insult him for being right then my fellow lefties can slap me on the back and say good job

some of you guys are seriously immature and outright dishonest

^lol^

told you someone would be around to slap your back onceler...

fact is i was right, dixie never said it....you guys run rampant all over the board trying to prove he lied about this or that....but its just a joke when you guys do it :rolleyes:
after that stunning courtroom victory.... do you have the STONES to simply answer my basic question in post #21?

after that stunning courtroom victory.... do you have the STONES to simply answer my basic question in post #21?

see....i told you that you were a liar about bringing my profession up...i posted where you brought it up just the day before you claimed you didn't in a thread i wasn't even talking to you....

now, i have not brought it since the other day after you requested we stop....didn't bring it up yesterday....and here you are....

you're such a pathetic liar

you're not worth the time....and again, your question is a strawman so go pound sand

see....i told you that you were a liar about bringing my profession up...i posted where you brought it up just the day before you claimed you didn't in a thread i wasn't even talking to you....

now, i have not brought it since the other day after you requested we stop....didn't bring it up yesterday....and here you are....

you're such a pathetic liar

you're not worth the time....and again, your question is a strawman so go pound sand

I never mentioned your profession. your argument of this point was "courtroom-like" I congratualted you on it. "I love to watch Bush in jeans" is a totally different sentiment than "I love to watch Bush in tight jeans". I bow to your argumentative expertise, whereever it comes from.

Now... quit dodging and go answer the simple little question.

i've no doubt you replied to me....but i told you...i'm seriously tired of your constant lying and you are not worth it

This message is hidden because maineman is on your ignore list.

Back