? For the left

They won't answer because their lying eyes are clearly telling them one thing, while the evidence of who is asking is telling them another and they don't want to assume anything because of evidence over what someone feels, as they believe that the feels are more important than evidence.

I get this. However, seeing the prison or jail jumpsuit tells me that this person, who may (or may not be) pre surgery transgender should be housed separately from women who do not have penises regardless of the feels.

Why would anyone answer such a stupid thing from a forum bigot? All I can muster is that I don't care he should decide for himself. FYI The facial hair doesn't make it as easy as you'd think. So you can't really even answer his question without more details.

They won't answer because their lying eyes are clearly telling them one thing, while the evidence of who is asking is telling them another and they don't want to assume anything because of evidence over what someone feels, as they believe that the feels are more important than evidence.

I get this. However, seeing the prison or jail jumpsuit tells me that this person, who may (or may not be) pre surgery transgender should be housed separately from women who do not have penises regardless of the feels.

The person appears to be a biological man, but I do not care and would refer to him/her however he/she wants. It’s does not matter to me. Emotionally if she is more like a woman culturally I’m ok with that. How one feels about themselves culturally is their business, how one is biologically is not important to me.

See I answered!

Where this person should be jailed is a more complicated question in our modern times. If he has a cock, probably not with women.

But rape happens in all male prisons so… idk.

The person appears to be a biological man, but I do not care and would refer to him/her however he/she wants. It’s does not matter to me. Emotionally if she is more like a woman culturally I’m ok with that. How one feels about themselves culturally is their business, how one is biologically is not important to me.

See I answered!

Where this person should be jailed is a more complicated question in our modern times. If he has a cock, probably not with women.

The difference betweeen you and me is that I do not foster the delusion. I refer to them with ambiguous terms, but never the one with the validation of the delusion they're looking for.

I'm polite about it, I don't say "Thanks, dude!". :nono:

Unless it's really really really bad and I just can't stop myself. :laugh:

That's only happened once or twice. :troll:

And probably not since I was north of 21.

Last edited:
The difference betweeen you and me is that I do not foster the delusion. I refer to them with ambiguous terms, but never the one with the validation of the delusion they're looking for.

I'm polite about it, I don't say "Thanks, dude!". :nono:

Unless it's really really bad and I just can't stop myself. :laugh:

Why do you care if others believe differently than you? Live and let live is my motto.

Why do you care if others believe differently than you? Live and let live is my motto.

Oh, I let them live and treat them with the respect due another human being; I just don't buy into the delusion and let them know I'm not going to.

I might say: "Thank you, you're very gracious."

Oh, I let them live and treat them with the respect due another human being; I just don't buy into the delusion and let them know I'm not going to.

I might say: "Thank you, you're very gracious."
Why do you have to let them know you think they are delusional?

Do you have to tell other types of people wou believe are delusional? Why are you so triggered by transgender people?

I meet people I feel are delusional I never feel the need to tell them I think they are delusional.

Why do you have to let them know you think they are delusional?

Do you have to tell other types of people wou believe are delusional? Why are you so triggered by transgender people?

I meet people I feel are delusional I never feel the need to tell them I think they are delusional.

Dumbass, I don't tell them they're delusional. :palm:

Is this a man?

U3AhLom.jpg

Can males in prison get pregnant when they are rapped by another male?

Is this a man?

U3AhLom.jpg

Does this person claim/think to be a man?

Because we have had bearded ladys in side shows that never claimed to be a man

There is some kind of syndrome that causes women to grow beards and it has nothing to do with a sicko mental fuckup claiming to be different sex

Last edited:
Nope

The person in the pic I posted claims to be a man

Does the person in your pic claim to be a man....was is the name of this person

You have provided no context. That person in your OP clearly looks like a man. That's all I know about that person.

You have provided no context. That person in your OP clearly looks like a man. That's all I know about that person.

Arkansas woman arrested, accused of making bomb threats in Oxford.

Claims to be a woman and the media calls it a she

Now does the person in your pic claim to be a woman and does the media call this person a she? What is this persons name

Arkansas woman arrested, accused of making bomb threats in Oxford.

Claims to be a woman and the media calls it a she

Now does the person in your pic claim to be a woman and does the media call this person a she? What is this persons name

I knew you were hiding something. I looked her up and apparently she's intersex.

Back