For Toppy: bad credit tops terror as risk to economy

dig it up, if I ridiculed you it's because of the turbo-lib propesity to claim the sky is falling. A segment of the economy can be bad and still have the rest of it be good. Happens all the time.

dig it up, if I ridiculed you it's because of the turbo-lib propesity to claim the sky is falling. A segment of the economy can be bad and still have the rest of it be good. Happens all the time.

No, it's your knee-jerk response - ALWAYS - to take whatever realistic assessment I make of the economy, reply that I'm claiming the "sky is falling," that the economy is in fact "white hot" and that I should go fetch coffee.

Again: you were wrong; I was right. Sorry 'bout that...

dig it up your still talking shit, when I said it was white hot it was.
NOw its a year later and you've been waiting all this time for it to cool off.
LOFL
BURN your a total dumbass

You're still missing the point; no matter when you said it, it was for a brief period, this economy has been stop & go from the start of Bush's 1st term, and housing/borrowing against overinflated home values was going to seriously undermine things before long. Every time I said that, you called me a chicken little, and told me to go do some cold calling.

You were wrong, tops...dead wrong. "Mr. Economics"...what a joke!

You're still missing the point; no matter when you said it, it was for a brief period, this economy has been stop & go from the start of Bush's 1st term, and housing/borrowing against overinflated home values was going to seriously undermine things before long. Every time I said that, you called me a chicken little, and told me to go do some cold calling.

You were wrong, tops...dead wrong. "Mr. Economics"...what a joke!

Go do some cold calling? lol

That's one he hasn't used here yet.

Yep and how much US debt are we dumping into the system right now to keep it going ?
so In the long run where is that money really coming from ?

That's not what we're debating. Try to stay on topic.

I forgot; you're one of those who thinks "# of millionaires created" is actually a good measure of an economy.

onemoron, I hope you took liberal arts cause you got ripped off is it was business.
My white hot comment I believe originated in Q1 06 when the GDP was 6.2% which is by sane people white hot.
Even with the fairly major housing recession asset growth has nearly trippled debt growth. There isn't a college economics class between you two morons, cause in the learned cirlcle that's wealth creation.

Growth of assets?

You mean assets that are tied to either overinflated home values, or to assets purchased with borrowing from those overinflated home values?

Smart, tops...you've got me there...

way more than half is in stocks moron, please tell me the last time homes went down by a significant % in a calander year douch bag you contradicted yourself you so ignorant it's funny

just like usual, you get your ass kicked with facts you go to the english paper grading.
Are you lorax?

just like usual, you get your ass kicked with facts you go to the english paper grading.
Are you lorax?

You have yet to present one relevant fact on this entire thread.

You didn't know I was Lorax? That's a pretty good IQ indicator in & of itself...

Oh my god the limosine liberal coffee fetcher reveals himself.
Shit lorax, I wouldn't have expected you to get it and would have saved a dozen post. Sorry you felt shamed into changing your name.

Oh my god the limosine liberal coffee fetcher reveals himself.
Shit lorax, I wouldn't have expected you to get it and would have saved a dozen post. Sorry you felt shamed into changing your name.

Top, he told us when he came here that he was Lorax, and since you argue with him all of the time on FP, and have been for how many years now? the idea that you didn't reconize him is worrying.

You haven't been suffering any numbness in your hands have you? Headaches? Do you know the symptoms of stroke?

Here's a hint, tops: neither "Lorax" or "Onceler" are my real name.

Oh, and just a reminder: the article I posted at the start of this thread about the credit crunch...the one that cites a pretty prestigious economic study group & a survey of economists and business leaders....it backs up what I've been telling you for a year, and which you generally break out nothing more than "coffee fetcher" in response to.

Just a little FYI, there. But I suppose all of those guys COULD be wrong, and you could be right...

Back