Fox says Walz won...

Walz did not win last night's debate. Overall, Vance did...although there were some winner moments for Walz.

They both showed me that a debate like this can be held with a reasonable amount of decency and respect.

I thank them both for that.
What constitutes a winner in your mind, Frank?

Is the quality of the presentation more important than the content?

I think that it may be
since these "debates" are TV entertainment more than anything else.

The majority of viewers wouldn't sit through an actual, serious debate conducted under real debate protocols.

Decency and respect, though?
Perhaps I have a divergent view.

Decency, to me, is in the content of the ideology.
I'd have a hard time respecting anybody who truly respects the likes of Vance.
That's me, of course.
I'm a side-taker by genetic inclination.

Bumping your troll's comment? You're making him proud. :ROFLMAO:
200.webp

Walz did not win last night's debate. Overall, Vance did...although there were some winner moments for Walz.

They both showed me that a debate like this can be held with a reasonable amount of decency and respect.

I thank them both for that.
When you repeatedly get caught in provable lies that is not a win dude

So you liked it when Vance refused to admit the Republican Party lost the presidency in the last election?

Some REALLY bad news for your kind just dropped in trumps case

Your maga crap is toast
I had no problem with his answer...at all... No one is worried about Jack Smith... Everyone is entitled to their opinion about fairness when things are questionable... There's nothing criminal....so don't get excited...;)

I had no problem with his answer...at all... No one is worried about Jack Smith... Everyone is entitled to their opinion about fairness when things are questionable... There's nothing criminal....so don't get excited...;)
This is the USA

This is not your motherland of Russia

In the time it was indeed a crime

And it still is in America

Back