Fox says Walz won...

200.webp

What constitutes a winner in your mind, Frank?

Is the quality of the presentation more important than the content?

I think that it may be
since these "debates" are TV entertainment more than anything else.

The majority of viewers wouldn't sit through an actual, serious debate conducted under real debate protocols.

Decency and respect, though?
Perhaps I have a divergent view.

Decency, to me, is in the content of the ideology.
I'd have a hard time respecting anybody who truly respects the likes of Vance.
That's me, of course.
I'm a side-taker by genetic inclination.
I thought Kamala Harris "won" in her debate with Trump. When I saw trumpers questioning that, my feelings were that they simply could not tolerate acknowledging the win. I saw no reason to explain what I meant by "debate" or "win" when I posted that thought...and I feel that same way about my post regarding this "debate."

When you repeatedly get caught in provable lies that is not a win dude
You are doing what the trumpers did after the debate between Trump and Kamala Harris...where she clearly kicked Trump's ass.

If you want to do that kind of thing...fine with me.

This sounds amazing as I found it
very much useful and informative to be honest. Also, I have gone through this
post which definitely helped me out a lot as a new member I am looking forward
for more such discussions.

Not sure of what you are saying here, Martin.
It was more a suggestion. None of us is the judge. You can argue, as I would, that if what you want in a vice president is someone with a record of good government running on a progressive platform who had a very human case of the nerves, you might tag him the winner, and if you want someone with no record of much of anything who has made a name for himself putting down entire groups of people, from "cat ladies" to "Democrats (who) are anti-family" to "progressives (who) are reprehensible", to the neighbors you grew up with in Appalachia, you might pick
the reptile who opposed him as the winner, your entirely personal winner.

That's all I was saying.

I thought Kamala Harris "won" in her debate with Trump. When I saw trumpers questioning that, my feelings were that they simply could not tolerate acknowledging the win. I saw no reason to explain what I meant by "debate" or "win" when I posted that thought...and I feel that same way about my post regarding this "debate."
You certainly have no obligation to explain, Frank.
I was just curious as to how you felt about it.
No biggie.

Blacks have a better claim to be "real Americans" than most whites.
Where did that come from?? Desh said Russia was my motherland and I replied that I had been here in America longer than her. And that's what you came up with?🤣

You are doing what the trumpers did after the debate between Trump and Kamala Harris...where she clearly kicked Trump's ass.

If you want to do that kind of thing...fine with me.
Vance didn’t win that debate

A debate is about more than how put together you look

Hint for you

Most entities are calling it a Walz win

This sounds amazing as I found it
very much useful and informative to be honest. Also, I have gone through this
post which definitely helped me out a lot as a new member I am looking forward
for more such discussions.
I hope you know how to tell which people are lying here

Walz did not win last night's debate. Overall, Vance did...although there were some winner moments for Walz.

They both showed me that a debate like this can be held with a reasonable amount of decency and respect.

I thank them both for that.
What’s wrong with your brain

YOU are not the only judge here in this subject

WIN: to convince most people you won

That’s how this works

Vance lost

Back